• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

Iraq medal for sale - includes MOD90!

Here you go...

Iraq Medal | eBay

"I have plenty of paper work and pictures to go with this medal, a swell as a MOD90."

I might be wrong but I'm pretty sure you arent supposed to keep your MOD90 after you leave and you certainly shouldnt sell it on Ebay!

Get him told then, Gregsta, instead of trying to commandeer the Bus. I'm afraid it's driving the length and breadth of the UK fighting the Free The Jarrod 1 cause at present.

Z

Zarathustra

And this is in the Walt forum why? Do you have proof that he isn't who he says he is, or that he's lying about serving in Iraq?

He hasnt stated he is ex Army, so why wouldnt he have an MOD90? Although trying to explain where his medal has gone to the SSM on remembrance parade would require some nifty footwork.

TheIronDuke

ADC
Book Reviewer
He appears to be offering to show his MOD90 as proof that he has earned the medal not nicked it. He is not flogging the thing. But if you have time on your hands, heres one for you.

When I was a kid I swapped my GCE woodwork practical with my mate Pat. He was going to get ten of the things anyway and so he wasn't bothered. We just did it for a laugh really. Ever since I have claimed to have 6 GCE's but one of them is not earned - it is stolen woodwork valour. At first I just said it to impress the birds but now I am in so deep there is no way I can back-track. I live in the north east if you want to track me down and 'out' me.

Happy hunting.

He appears to be offering to show his MOD90 as proof that he has earned the medal not nicked it. He is not flogging the thing. But if you have time on your hands, heres one for you.

When I was a kid I swapped my GCE woodwork practical with my mate Pat. He was going to get ten of the things anyway and so he wasn't bothered. We just did it for a laugh really. Ever since I have claimed to have 6 GCE's but one of them is not earned - it is stolen woodwork valour. At first I just said it to impress the birds but now I am in so deep there is no way I can back-track. I live in the north east if you want to track me down and 'out' me.

Happy hunting.
Gleaming, walting at its very best.

Happy hunting.
Carpenter Walt

He gives his full Army number and name on the full details. He is no longer serving, but lots of service leavers keep their MOD90 as momentos. He is just offering up his MOD90 as proof that it is his.

I always find it sad when a soldier sells his medals. Good luck to him though.

Sadly this isn't in my domain so I have no power here. I just despise the sad lonely old walt hunters, people who accuse people of being walts with absolutely no evidence to back it up are even worse.
For once, in relation to Walts, I agree with you in principle. I obviously don't agree with your description of sad and lonely, I'm neither, although I am old.

This appears to be an ex serviceman in straights. I am attempting to communicate with the fellow.

P

PrinceAlbert

This appears to be an ex serviceman in straights. I am attempting to communicate with the fellow.
Quality. I need a few bob. If I bang my gongs on ebay will you send me an email and offer me money?

That aside....the medal for sale is in clip.

Latest Threads