Iraq medal for sale - includes MOD90!

Discussion in 'Waltenkommando' started by Gregsta, Feb 7, 2012.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Here you go...

Iraq Medal | eBay

"I have plenty of paper work and pictures to go with this medal, a swell as a MOD90."

I might be wrong but I'm pretty sure you arent supposed to keep your MOD90 after you leave and you certainly shouldnt sell it on Ebay!

• Like Like x 1
  2. Thats a bit sad...I wonder if he has fallen on hard times?

3. Get him told then, Gregsta, instead of trying to commandeer the Bus. I'm afraid it's driving the length and breadth of the UK fighting the Free The Jarrod 1 cause at present.

4. Just what did Jarrod do to spend so long on ROP's? I thought I'd ask here as the OP is about as interesting as the contents of a horror bag.

• Like Like x 2
  5. And this is in the Walt forum why? Do you have proof that he isn't who he says he is, or that he's lying about serving in Iraq?

• Like Like x 5
  6. He hasnt stated he is ex Army, so why wouldnt he have an MOD90? Although trying to explain where his medal has gone to the SSM on remembrance parade would require some nifty footwork.

7. TheIronDuke

TheIronDuke LE Book Reviewer

He appears to be offering to show his MOD90 as proof that he has earned the medal not nicked it. He is not flogging the thing. But if you have time on your hands, heres one for you.

When I was a kid I swapped my GCE woodwork practical with my mate Pat. He was going to get ten of the things anyway and so he wasn't bothered. We just did it for a laugh really. Ever since I have claimed to have 6 GCE's but one of them is not earned - it is stolen woodwork valour. At first I just said it to impress the birds but now I am in so deep there is no way I can back-track. I live in the north east if you want to track me down and 'out' me.

Happy hunting.

• Like Like x 3
  8. BiscuitsAB

BiscuitsAB LE Moderator

Ooo look a grown up ;-)

9. BiscuitsAB

BiscuitsAB LE Moderator

Gleaming, walting at its very best.

10. Sadly this isn't in my domain so I have no power here. I just despise the sad lonely old walt hunters, people who accuse people of being walts with absolutely no evidence to back it up are even worse.

• Like Like x 1
  11. Carpenter Walt

12. TheIronDuke

TheIronDuke LE Book Reviewer

I know. I know. The shame. But my wife thinks I am a steely eyed DIY ace who has to wear a bally at all times in case rival carpenters from my past recognise me.

13. He might be just another Jesus walt, after all he was a carpenter allegedly.

14. People like you just make me sick... You probably cant even turn a Queen Anne table leg, knowing which end to hold a chisel is beyond you.

• Like Like x 2