Iraq Is Tony Blair's Pension Plan

Discussion in 'The Intelligence Cell' started by hackle, Oct 28, 2004.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. A scurrilous allegation of disgraceful conduct on the part of the Prime Minister, that is why I am posting this link in the gossip forum. Some military interest in the article.

Will Boris Johnson now be sent to Downing Street to apologise?
  2. I admire them for being forthright and speaking what about what they percieve. No doubt this bunch of charlatans will scramble around demanding a public apology for sullying the dear leaders name.

So if we do start to take mounting BW casualities, what will happen? What wil the public demand? Will this bunch of liars listen?
  3. So then you were sent into battle because Fearless Leader has a L2.5 million mortgage?

4. 2.5 mill paid off by the lives of the Black Jocks.
    Excuse me while i vomit.
  5. He is also trying to mould his place in the history books as an international statesman

Remind anyone of a bearded individual who ruled a desert kingdom not too far away from kuwait until he pissed of a certain redneck?

Agent smith
  6. Said it before - I'll say it again.................... Tony Blair is the best Prime Minister money can buy.
  7. Well he is a barrister you know. I didn't mis-spell that!

8. Can't help wishing I had a few bob invested in the Carlyle group. Pity it all has to go on keeping the rapacious family fed, but there you go.

Just reading some of this and that, and the reported bypasing by McColl of the the chain of command (if that's what has been happening? That seems guaranteed to sow dissention among the people), I really have the dreadful feeling that on the day the first casualty from the BW takes place, Blair and his gang will take an even bigger hit; when the second one happens, he's in deep, deep political trouble.......