Iraq Hostage

Discussion in 'Current Affairs, News and Analysis' started by chutley, Sep 23, 2004.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Both Americans murdered. Now Ken Bigley and his family pleading for his life. Very sad. However, T.V coverage tonight interviewed some of the Jordanian hostage takers own family. Well methinks that if we know where the Jordanian family live, get a snatch team to take them and offer like for like...release ours, or we kill your family.

These Muslim extremists do not play by Western Rules and we will never beat them playing Queensbury rules. Timne to play them at there own game .

:twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

P.S I know this will be moderated pdq, but makes me feel better to voice my opinion.

You were right :D

PTP

2. Muttley,
    while i don't agree or disagree with you,
    i think you have a valid point and i for one don't think you should be moderated off the board for sharing it........

'i might not agree with what you have to say,
    but i will defend to the death your right to say it.'

Voltaire, poorly quoted.

BBC

3. They should, at the least, keep an eye on these people until the situation is resolved.

After that, send in the boys in black and thin the gene pool.

4. I knew I should not of asked, I should of known better, Doom on you Skjold.

Ive just finished this evenings installment of the Norwegian language. Now as you would expect the course has a wide variety of foreigners, and there arent many places that Pakistanis, Indians, Greeks, Turks, Iranians Iraqis, Northern Irish and the British can all sit in the same room and talk peacefully about everyday things.

So I asked a Egyptian guy of the muslim faith what he thought of the kidnappings. He expressed what didnt seem that much of a heartfelt sympathy for the families. He continued with laying the blame squarely on the shoulders of the Americans and the alleged rapes and beatings of the Muslim women held at the abu gharib prison.

My jaw dropped, I was and still am lost for words.

And for the first time in my life I actually wanted to knock the living schitt out of another human being. I still might. :evil: :x :evil: :x

The Iraqi lady, also of Muslim faith gave what seemed to be her deepest sympathies to the families, she also said good riddence to saddam. She also excepts that things of this nature do not run smoothly but eventually Iraq will be a great nation once again.

Just for the record, The ladies from Iraq, Iran, Pakistan, India and Romania have all decided to go shopping and "Do lunch" on Saturday afternoon.