Iraq families in inquiry victory

Discussion in 'Current Affairs, News and Analysis' started by carnage, Jul 26, 2006.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. The Family Lawyer said it was a stunning victory, I doubt very much it will get more victorious I hate to say..

2. I'd love to see Goldsmith having to answer a few questions. Would maybe distract him from hounding innocent soldiers!

3. Phil Shiner, isn't he the guy trying to get half of Kenya to say they were raped by dastardly British squaddies?

If so that puts a slightly different complexion on this. "When supping with the devil, use a long spoon".

4. After the Kenya fiasco... Shiner should be charged with wasting Military Police Time... the ambulance chasing b*stard!

5. He's not an ambulance chaser, he phones the f*ck*rs up in the first place, having briefed the 'victims' as to what to say

6. It is possible that, once the Deranged Leader is no more, there may well be an inquiry to lay the blame firmly at his door and to disassociate the newly-rediscovered"Original" Labour party from the shoddy venture in order to stand more of a chance at the next election.