IRAQ: Does this Mean We are Out of the Frame?

Discussion in 'Current Affairs, News and Analysis' started by Letterwritingman, Feb 12, 2004.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. We didn't get a mention??

Ooooops hang on, late breaking PM from our resident spook, who has just forwarded me a copy of the full document. It appears the reference to the British may have been removed by our cousins. The reasons for which, I can only hazard a guess at :?

E. BRITISH
    AS YOU KNOW, THESE ANGLISTANIS ARE THE BRAVEST MEN OF ANY ARMY IN THE WORLD,THAT GOD HAS CREATED.
    THEY ARE BRAVE AND FEARLESS WARRIORS. AY-WALLAH SEE HOW EL LAWERENCE HANDED THE KURDISH LAPDOGS A PROPER SANDALING.
    SEE THEIR BRAVE SOLDIERS AS THEY WALK AMONGST US, HEADS BARE OR COVERED WITH THEIR TRIBAL DRESS, MEN WITHOUT FEAR. BY SHAITAN, LOOK UPON THESE MEN KNOWN AS KINGOS. WOULD THE PROPHET TRUST HIS SISTER,MOTHER, GOODS,CHATTELS AND CAMELS WITH MEN SUCH AS THESE?
    TO ENGAGE THESE ANGLISTANIS, YOU MUST LEARN HOW TO ATTACK THEM.YOU MUST STOP AN ANGLISTANI ON HIS PATROL AND YOU MUST SAY "MANCHESTER UNITED ARE SHITE OUR KID" HE WILL SMILE, AND TELL YOU, YOU ARE TRULY WISE. HOW CAN WE MAKE WAR WITH MEN LIKE THESE? THEY HATE AMERICANS AS MUCH AS WE DO, AND CALL THEM YANK AND TANK AND SEPTEEC. DETAIN THEM, SO THAT WE CAN EXCHANGE PLEASANTRIES AND FOOTBALL SCORES AND BY SHAITAN, IT IS HOT AS BUGGEREE AGAIN TODAY AND ANY NEWS OF COUSIN ABDULLAH IN LEEDS.
    MOST OF ALL AS THE PROPHET SAYS IT IS COWARDLY TO ATTACK AN ENEMY WHO SHOWS YOU HOW TO BEND IT LIKE BECKHAM.
    ALLAH-IL ALLAH

Unless anyone else has seen a different section E.? :D

2. lolol, top post PTP :D

3. :D :D :D :D
    PTP...

it must be true

4. Gutted or chuffed that we don't get a mention.........I think that that sentiment should be left to those who have already,are or shortly will be serving out there.....(again) :(

But nicely written reply.............. :D

5. cracking post PTP

just wish it was true :!:

6. OUTSTANDING PTP! I wet myself laughing.
    Anyone get the impression that we are being lumped together with our cousins from across the pond on this one? After all, we speak the same language - don't we?

7. X-Inf

X-Inf War Hero Book Reviewer

PTP absolutely brilliant!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You should take this up for a living - the pay is better. Mind you, most Brits would agree that Man U are sh1te, so no wonder they smile at the locals. :p

8. Like most americans, your average Al Qaieda operative knows that Britain is just another part of the US, so please don't feel left out over there in the 53rd state, you are all doing a great job for Governor Blair!!

9. So, this document is supposed to show that Iraq/Saddam was co-operating with al-Qaida/Bin Laden, but here is a section that openly attacks a return to a government run by an American puppet, as Saddam was until he got a bit too big for his boots and had to be disposed of.

Also note the sections refering to the Shi'a, this looks like more than just a Jihad against the infidel. Some old scores being settled here perhaps?