IRAQ: Does this Mean We are Out of the Frame?

4. PLAN OF ACTION:
AFTER MUCH INQUIRY AND DISCUSSION, WE HAVE NARROWED OUR ENEMY TO
FOUR GROUPS:

A. AMERICANS
AS YOU KNOW, THESE ARE THE BIGGEST COWARDS THAT GOD HAS CREATED
AND THE EASIEST TARGET. AND WE ASK GOD TO ALLOW US TO KILL, AND
DETAIN THEM, SO THAT WE CAN EXCHANGE THEM WITH OUR ARRESTED
SHAYKHS AND BROTHERS.

B. KURDS
THESE ARE A PAIN AND A THORN, AND IT IS NOT TIME YET TO DEAL WITH
THEM. THEY ARE LAST ON OUR LIST, EVEN THOUGH WE ARE TRYING TO GET
TO SOME OF THEIR LEADERS. GOD WILLING.

C. THE IRAQI TROOPS, POLICE, AND AGENTS
THESE ARE THE EYES, EARS, AND HAND OF THE OCCUPIER. WITH GOD'S
PERMISSION, WE ARE DETERMINED TO TARGET THEM WITH FORCE IN THE
NEAR FUTURE, BEFORE THEIR POWER STRENGTHENS.

D. THE SHI'A
IN OUR OPINION, THESE ARE THE KEY TO CHANGE. TARGETING AND
STRIKING THEIR RELIGIOUS, POLITICAL, AND MILITARY SYMBOLS, WILL
MAKE THEM SHOW THEIR RAGE AGAINST THE SUNNIS AND BEAR THEIR INNER
VENGEANCE. IF WE SUCCEED IN DRAGGING THEM INTO A SECTARIAN WAR,
THIS WILL AWAKEN THE SLEEPY SUNNIS WHO ARE FEARFUL OF DESTRUCTION
AND DEATH AT THE HANDS OF THESE SABEANS, I.E., THE SHI'A. DESPITE
THEIR WEAKNESS, THE SUNNIS ARE STRONG-WILLED AND HONEST AND
DIFFERENT FROM THE COWARD AND DECEITFUL SHI'A, WHO ONLY ATTACK THE
WEAK. MOST OF THE SUNNIS ARE AWARE OF THE DANGER OF THESE PEOPLE
AND THEY FEAR THEM. IF IT WERE NOT FOR THOSE DISAPPOINTING
SHAYKHS, SUFIS, AND MUSLIM BROTHERS, SUNNIS WOULD HAVE A DIFFERENT
ATTITUDE.
We didn't get a mention??

Ooooops hang on, late breaking PM from our resident spook, who has just forwarded me a copy of the full document. It appears the reference to the British may have been removed by our cousins. The reasons for which, I can only hazard a guess at :?

E. BRITISH
AS YOU KNOW, THESE ANGLISTANIS ARE THE BRAVEST MEN OF ANY ARMY IN THE WORLD,THAT GOD HAS CREATED.
THEY ARE BRAVE AND FEARLESS WARRIORS. AY-WALLAH SEE HOW EL LAWERENCE HANDED THE KURDISH LAPDOGS A PROPER SANDALING.
SEE THEIR BRAVE SOLDIERS AS THEY WALK AMONGST US, HEADS BARE OR COVERED WITH THEIR TRIBAL DRESS, MEN WITHOUT FEAR. BY SHAITAN, LOOK UPON THESE MEN KNOWN AS KINGOS. WOULD THE PROPHET TRUST HIS SISTER,MOTHER, GOODS,CHATTELS AND CAMELS WITH MEN SUCH AS THESE?
TO ENGAGE THESE ANGLISTANIS, YOU MUST LEARN HOW TO ATTACK THEM.YOU MUST STOP AN ANGLISTANI ON HIS PATROL AND YOU MUST SAY "MANCHESTER UNITED ARE SHITE OUR KID" HE WILL SMILE, AND TELL YOU, YOU ARE TRULY WISE. HOW CAN WE MAKE WAR WITH MEN LIKE THESE? THEY HATE AMERICANS AS MUCH AS WE DO, AND CALL THEM YANK AND TANK AND SEPTEEC. DETAIN THEM, SO THAT WE CAN EXCHANGE PLEASANTRIES AND FOOTBALL SCORES AND BY SHAITAN, IT IS HOT AS BUGGEREE AGAIN TODAY AND ANY NEWS OF COUSIN ABDULLAH IN LEEDS.
MOST OF ALL AS THE PROPHET SAYS IT IS COWARDLY TO ATTACK AN ENEMY WHO SHOWS YOU HOW TO BEND IT LIKE BECKHAM.
ALLAH-IL ALLAH

Unless anyone else has seen a different section E.? :D

Gutted or chuffed that we don't get a mention.........I think that that sentiment should be left to those who have already,are or shortly will be serving out there.....(again) :(

But nicely written reply.............. :D

OUTSTANDING PTP! I wet myself laughing.
Anyone get the impression that we are being lumped together with our cousins from across the pond on this one? After all, we speak the same language - don't we?

X-Inf

War Hero
Book Reviewer
PTP absolutely brilliant!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You should take this up for a living - the pay is better. Mind you, most Brits would agree that Man U are sh1te, so no wonder they smile at the locals. :p

Letterwritingman said:
Gutted or chuffed that we don't get a mention.........I think that that sentiment should be left to those who have already,are or shortly will be serving out there.....(again) :(
Like most americans, your average Al Qaieda operative knows that Britain is just another part of the US, so please don't feel left out over there in the 53rd state, you are all doing a great job for Governor Blair!!

AMERICA, HOWEVER, HAS NO INTENTION
OF LEAVING, NO MATTER HOW MANY WOUNDED NOR HOW BLOODY IT BECOMES.
IT IS LOOKING TO A NEAR FUTURE, WHEN IT WILL REMAIN SAFE IN ITS
BASES, WHILE HANDING OVER CONTROL OF IRAQ TO A BASTARD GOVERNMENT
WITH AN ARMY AND POLICE FORCE THAT WILL BRING BACK THE TIME OF
((SADDAM)) HUSAYN AND HIS COHORTS.
So, this document is supposed to show that Iraq/Saddam was co-operating with al-Qaida/Bin Laden, but here is a section that openly attacks a return to a government run by an American puppet, as Saddam was until he got a bit too big for his boots and had to be disposed of.

Also note the sections refering to the Shi'a, this looks like more than just a Jihad against the infidel. Some old scores being settled here perhaps?