• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

Iraq captures al-Qaeda deputy

The Iraqi authorities say they have arrested the second-in-command of al-Qaeda in Iraq.

The interior ministry said the man, Hamad Jama al-Faidi, was detained a few days ago.

Iraq's national security adviser told a news conference the man was the deputy to Abu Ayyub al-Masri, the current head of the insurgent group.

The group's key leader Abu Musab al-Zarqawi was killed by American troops in June.
(BBC)

Further comment available 24/7 at:

http://www.tt-iraq.com

Original article at:

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/middle_east/5309868.stm

B

Biscuits_AB

And plyers..........oh they've got to use the plyers, it's no fun without plyers.

I HOPE THAT IT F*CKING HURTS!

B

Biscuits_AB

Poppy said:
Biscuits_AB said:
And plyers..........oh they've got to use the plyers, it's no fun without plyers.

I HOPE THAT IT F*CKING HURTS!
I rather think you mean "pliers" old bean
No I didn't, I meant Plyers....I forgot about Chaka Demus.

This has got to be at least the 40th No. 2 to be captured in the last year or so.I suppose we are about to turn the corner again in our fight against this people.

BTW when have you turned the corner when you are going around in circles?

Devil_Dog said:
This has got to be at least the 40th No. 2 to be captured in the last year or so.I suppose we are about to turn the corner again in our fight against this people.

Not only have we "turned the corner" but we've "broken the back of the insurgency". Again.

As long as we "stay the course" it'll be "mission accomplished". Again.

And don't forget, it's ill-informed media comment and "liberal moonbats" that lose wars for America, the size, scale and abilities of the opposition have nothing to do with it.

B

Biscuits_AB

Devil_Dog said:

You never heard of promotion boards?

Latest Threads