Iraq: Al-Qaeda Leader Killed

Discussion in 'Current Affairs, News and Analysis' started by DozyBint, May 1, 2007.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. From the BBC:

What a shame! Sadly nothing to get excited over though as someone else will move into his place.

2. RIP.

Oh.... sorry, not RIP, I meant BURN IN HELL!

3. Seconded!

Unfortunately, this has not been 100% confirmed yet. Lets hope the next one doesn't even last this long. :twisted:

4. Ord_Sgt

Ord_Sgt RIP

Gutted - poor fellow, he was miss-understood you know.

Or did I mean fcuk him - hope he does burn in hell - well if there is one.

5. No suicide, so no virgins, presumably. What a shame.

6. Suicide is not required only martyrdom, so if he was right perhaps he has his virgins.

Peter

7. Plenty of virgins where he's going... all with beards and 5.56mm perforations.

Rest in Pieces! I hope the South Park Satan has tired of Saddam and is looking for fresh meat!

8. Or his raisins.

9. 'Odd numbers one pace forwards, even numbers one pace to the rear. Ranks right and left turn. A Daisy Chain, form!'

10. PressssseeeeeeeennnnnnT ARRSE!

11. is it bad too be a happy bunny when i hear their killing themselves?

12. It is normal to be happy when they die, I myself masturbate on a regular basis over news reports of their demise.

Mind you I masturbate over weather reports too... unless that wide mouthed welsh birds on... always lose wood then.

13. Oops... sorry Pongo... thought I was in the Naffi bar for a moment!

Please accept my humble apologies regarding my perversions.

14. Anther one bites the dust.

If there is a God, this cnut will spend eternity being spit-roasted by Blair and The Shrub...who, I hope will be joining him ASAP.

15. Iraq: Al-Qaeda Leader Killed

Oh this is wonderful news, I suppose we can all pack up and go home now?