Iraq: Al-Qaeda Leader Killed

From the BBC:

The interior ministry in Iraq says it has received intelligence that the head of al-Qaeda in Iraq has been killed.

Abu Ayyub al-Masri, believed to be an Egyptian, has led the group since June 2006 when Abu Musab al-Zarqawi was killed in a US air strike.

Al-Qaeda in Iraq is blamed for or has claimed some of the bloodiest insurgent attacks in Iraq since 2003.

According to Iraqi officials, al-Masri was killed in an "internal battle" between militants.
What a shame! Sadly nothing to get excited over though as someone else will move into his place.

Gutted - poor fellow, he was miss-understood you know.

Or did I mean fcuk him - hope he does burn in hell - well if there is one.

Plenty of virgins where he's going... all with beards and 5.56mm perforations.

Rest in Pieces! I hope the South Park Satan has tired of Saddam and is looking for fresh meat!

The_Cad said:
Plenty of virgins where he's going... all with beards and 5.56mm perforations.

Rest in Pieces! I hope the South Park Satan has tired of Saddam and is looking for fresh meat!

'Odd numbers one pace forwards, even numbers one pace to the rear. Ranks right and left turn. A Daisy Chain, form!'

It is normal to be happy when they die, I myself masturbate on a regular basis over news reports of their demise.

Mind you I masturbate over weather reports too... unless that wide mouthed welsh birds on... always lose wood then.

Anther one bites the dust.

If there is a God, this cnut will spend eternity being spit-roasted by Blair and The Shrub...who, I hope will be joining him ASAP.

DozyBint said:
From the BBC:

The interior ministry in Iraq says it has received intelligence that the head of al-Qaeda in Iraq has been killed.

Abu Ayyub al-Masri, believed to be an Egyptian, has led the group since June 2006 when Abu Musab al-Zarqawi was killed in a US air strike.

Al-Qaeda in Iraq is blamed for or has claimed some of the bloodiest insurgent attacks in Iraq since 2003.

According to Iraqi officials, al-Masri was killed in an "internal battle" between militants.
What a shame! Sadly nothing to get excited over though as someone else will move into his place.
We can get excited about the fact that the different factions hate one another nearly as much as they hate us.. If that can be exploited they can be kept busy slaughtering one another.

The story gave me a huge surge of happiness as well, am I a sick puppy or do I hate those Mofos that much.

The_Cad said:
It is normal to be happy when they die, I myself masturbate on a regular basis over news reports of their demise.

Mind you I masturbate over weather reports too... unless that wide mouthed welsh birds on... always lose wood then.
Steady old chap, she's gorgeous - and dare I say, has the capacity..........

Latest Threads