• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

Iraq/Afghanistan veteran needed to talk to Scouts.

SERIOUS ONE THIS; SORRY!

I need a contact in the Preston area (Fulwood Barracks?) who would be willing to come and talk to some Cub Scouts (8-10 year olds) about 'Remembrance' on Tuesday evening; the 14th November. In the past we have had veterans from the Second War come and talk to the lads but this year I wanted someone who could talk about 'Remembrance' as a continuing need i.e. in the context of the Iraq/Afghanistan conflicts. Grateful for some help.

W

Watcher said:
SERIOUS ONE THIS; SORRY!

I need a contact in the Preston area (Fulwood Barracks?) who would be willing to come and talk to some Cub Scouts (8-10 year olds) about 'Remembrance' on Tuesday evening; the 14th November. In the past we have had veterans from the Second War come and talk to the lads but this year I wanted someone who could talk about 'Remembrance' as a continuing need i.e. in the context of the Iraq/Afghanistan conflicts. Grateful for some help.

W
Sorry Watcher! Away at that time or would have been happy to help. I support what you are doing - keep it up.

Latest Threads