Iraq/ Afghanistan Honours for RAMC

Discussion in 'Professionally Qualified, RAMC and QARANC' started by Ventress, Mar 24, 2006.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Ventress

Ventress LE Moderator

Private Charlotte BULLESS Royal Army Medical Corps, Iraq

Lance Corporal Nicholas Marshall WRIGHT Royal Army Medical Corps, Iraq

Corporal Jason Paul SUMMERFIELD Royal Army Medical Corps, Afghanistan

Congratulations and a credit to the Corps.
  2. Well done to you all.

Its the likes of you that keep up the good name of the Corps.

Well done.
  3. "Anyone fancy a pint?"
  4. So young Jarjar got a gong did she, well there`s a subject for debate if ever I heard one!!!

Tony I think I`ll take you up on that pint!!!!
  5. Congrats guys. Nice one.
  6. What were their awards please?
  7. That would really have been best, to write what they won as well!!!
  8. Ventress

Ventress LE Moderator

If you look into the MoD honours then you would find out.
  9. I read the list and well done. They show that the best comes out of people under stressful situations. I was impressed by Jason summerfield who volunteered to look after the paeds after his 16 hour shift. I know its not under fire or during contact with the enemy but living proof that some people really strive to serve others. "And keep us mindful that it is not for ourselves but others we strive" (RAMC Grace).
  10. Popeye well done !
  11. Popeye

For those of you who did well well done!
    For those of you who did not so well and you know who you are well done anyway!

If you reading this or who knows where popeye is please PM me Im trying to catch up with my old mucker. He will know where the above quote was made.

12. I take it someone on that list didn't deserve what they got then.

Do enlighten us!!! =|
  13. Fallschirmhager

everyone deserved there honours I was refering to a speech popeye and I were subject to if anyone thoght that imeant no one deserved there honours I do apologise. the quote was so i can check popeyes identity if he contacted me

14. Well done Folks.
  15. Great stuff, Congrats to those young folk doing the business in those shitholes, really pleased for them.