Irans Grand Ayatollah Montazeri Dies

WELL MERRY CHRISTMAS :lol:

Could be good for sh1ts and giggles; the opposition to Immerdinnerjacket could use his death as an excuse for BFO memorial marches etc...

Well, the Old geezer will be able to find out now if there are 72 Virgins waiting for fim.... :( think he will be somewhat disapointed?? :?

Werewolf said:
Could be good for sh1ts and giggles; the opposition to Immerdinnerjacket could use his death as an excuse for BFO memorial marches etc...
The last comparable time I can think of, it backfired spectacularly.

I suppose it all depends on who's doing the shitting and giggling. I very much doubt it'll be the ordinary Persian.

goingsupersonic said:
How many of the above posters have actually read the article? Reflex kneejerking just because you read the word Ayatollah I think...
Im sure he would of been much more "pro-west" than I'm a dinnerjacket? Doubt it!!

goingsupersonic said:
How many of the above posters have actually read the article? Reflex kneejerking just because you read the word Ayatollah I think...
Not many I think. :roll:

This is bad news for the democratic tendencies of Iran. He was one of the saner people in there and as the article points out.....

One of Shia Islam's most respected figures, he was also a leading critic of President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad.
With him gone there will be even less internal pressure being applied on that loon, Ahmadinejad. Not good for peace in the region.

o.k, let me re-phrase that. I'm sure this guy will be a peace loving forward looking leader who in no way have radical views whatsoever towards the "west" and help his nation flourish by using resources correctly and not ****ing over the poulace with uber-millions being spunked on nuclear capabilities. Oh, and I'm sure he loved Israel as well!! ;)

jagman said:
Did we do it?
I'm sure dinnerjacket will announce that the terrible British are responsible shortly....
More likely that I'm a dinner jacket did it.

served by the muslim chef, who might eat the said fillet, as he eats pork every now and then!

goingsupersonic said:
I should feel sorry if your upset

BUT I'M NOT so naff off :twisted:

263A said:
goingsupersonic said:
I should feel sorry if your upset

BUT I'M NOT so naff off :twisted:
:lol: :lol:

I see its all kicked off over there now,

Students chanting pro-reform slogans filled university campuses following the death of the Grand Ayatollah Hossein Ali Montazeri from a heart attack at the age of 87. His grandson, Nasser Montazeri, said he had died in his sleep.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/wor...yatollah-Montazeri-death-sparks-protests.html