Irans Grand Ayatollah Montazeri Dies

Discussion in 'Current Affairs, News and Analysis' started by beemer007, Dec 20, 2009.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. WELL MERRY CHRISTMAS :lol:

2. Could be good for sh1ts and giggles; the opposition to Immerdinnerjacket could use his death as an excuse for BFO memorial marches etc...

3. Well, the Old geezer will be able to find out now if there are 72 Virgins waiting for fim.... :( think he will be somewhat disapointed?? :?

4. It took him long enough, then ...

5. How many of the above posters have actually read the article? Reflex kneejerking just because you read the word Ayatollah I think...

6. The last comparable time I can think of, it backfired spectacularly.

I suppose it all depends on who's doing the shitting and giggling. I very much doubt it'll be the ordinary Persian.

7. Im sure he would of been much more "pro-west" than I'm a dinnerjacket? Doubt it!!

8. in_the_cheapseats

in_the_cheapseats LE Moderator

Not many I think. :roll:

This is bad news for the democratic tendencies of Iran. He was one of the saner people in there and as the article points out.....

With him gone there will be even less internal pressure being applied on that loon, Ahmadinejad. Not good for peace in the region.

9. Cos everyone in the world has to be pro-West...

10. o.k, let me re-phrase that. I'm sure this guy will be a peace loving forward looking leader who in no way have radical views whatsoever towards the "west" and help his nation flourish by using resources correctly and not ****ing over the poulace with uber-millions being spunked on nuclear capabilities. Oh, and I'm sure he loved Israel as well!! ;)

11. Did we do it?
    I'm sure dinnerjacket will announce that the terrible British are responsible shortly....

12. More likely that I'm a dinner jacket did it.

13. One down,how many more to go?May he find himself wrapped in a pork fillet