Iran's Female Ninjas

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by Dashing_Chap, Feb 18, 2012.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Iran's female ninjas Photos | Iran's female ninjas Pictures - Yahoo! News

So if we invade and someone gets captured they could beat ya up, then maybe handcuff you and sit on your face for a bit. And then maybe slap your willy about in a slightly violent but not too painful manner.

Mmmm.

By the way, can anyone tell if they're actually dressed up in ninja gear or if they're just wearing their normal clothes?

DC

2. At least they can go to work in their civvies.

• Like Like x 5
  3. That Gaddafi chap had highly trained whore ninjas. Hmm...

4. I saw this on Al-Jazeera english, but it has been uploaded to youTube by Press TV

(That's an Iranian channel, IIRR).

Anyway, for all the fetishists out there

Iranian Ninjas-Iran-01-29-2012 - YouTube

5. I imagine they would be quite useful against a US or Israeli air strike. I kind of like the pic of the one doing the splits mind.

6. Couldn't stop a 7.62mm could they?

7. That big bird top centre looks like she could stop a fucking exocet. And lob it back.

• Like Like x 3
  8. I like the one in the "karate ready stance", such a face of concentration like she's about to be done by a Bn of Revolutionary Guard.

9. No need to, they just evade it by running up the wall like in pic 8.

10. Iran is a country of contrasts (and bullshit too). So they allow wimmin to run up walls with their bare feet, run around with big pokey swords and wear combat kit and the usual paramilitary stuff. But, in Iran wimmin are not allowed to drive motor bikes.

Nor are they allowed to attend mens football matches in person and may not wear lycra or any form fitting clothes when swimming, exercising and doing sport. The list of restrictions on Iranian wimmin in Iran is a long one.

And as some one else has pointed out, even the best Ninjah can't evade a bullet.

So, once the war is over one can expect to have to tame a few Iranian Ninjahs. I relish the thought. Iranian wimmin are, by and large, desperate for freedom and are pretty unihibited between the sheets.

I too like the pic of the one doing the splits.

But the reality is that once back at home their only entitlement is to do the housework, washing up, laundry, breed kids and do as they are told. Ninja or not.

• Like Like x 3
  11. No surprise there. Just like other Japanese martial arts like judo, karate, jiu jitsu, there are ninjitsu clubs all over the world. And they take male and female students. Loved the DPM gi's though.

12. Yea i bet she takes it up the shiter.

13. Jim Shortt is missing from the group picture of the Women s branch of the IBA Iran.

• Like Like x 1
  14. Im getting turned on.