Iranian students storm British Embassy

Discussion in 'Current Affairs, News and Analysis' started by cavemandave, Nov 29, 2011.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Dozens of hard-line Iranian students have stormed the British Embassy in Tehran, pulling down the British flag and throwing documents from windows.
    The students clashed with anti-riot police and chanted 'the Embassy of Britain should be taken over' and 'death to England' as they stormed the building.
    Today's incident comes two days after Iranian parliament approved a bill that reduces diplomatic relations with Britain following London's support of recently upgraded U.S. sanctions on Tehran.

Read more: BREAKING NEWS: Iranian students storm British Embassy in Tehran | Mail Online

Oh well... doubt we'll ever be going back there again anyway!
  2. I think I'm right in saying that an Embassy is classed as Soverign soil.
    The last time somebody invaded our patch, we sent a task force to sort them out. So all we need are a couple of carriers, some sea harriers and....

..... Oh wait...

Maybe we could send the outrage bus with a couple of blokes armed with shotguns and a strongly worded letter!
    • Like Like x 2
  3. An email in a harsh font is probably as much as we can manage right now.
    • Like Like x 5
  4. Phew...Death to England...

Well I am nice and safe up here then, so I don't really care :)
    • Like Like x 1
  5. Getting their own back! How many were on the balcony?
    • Like Like x 9
  6. Depends on how many pubs there are. One to a pub seems to be the general quotient with our 'Them' who were apparently there.
    But that might be different in Iran, due to alcohol laws etc?
  7. Well it would at least help you avoid deployment...again.
    • Like Like x 2
  8. Oh - that will be the British Embassy on Bobby Sands Street? Those Iranians - gosh they make me laugh. But we also have SSBNs.
  9. sorry to be the one to break the news, but when foreign types say "England" they usually include it's retarded cousins.
  10. Oink, oink.

**** off, civvie.
  11. That'll be the Welsh then,

as Scotland has enough immigrant retards giving up & moving south ;-)
  12. Just send them a List of how many Ipods and Grey suits you'll be needing, saves time.
    • Like Like x 2
  13. Maybe we can arrange a Podcast to be dispatched to them? ;)
  14. Wasn't HMG about to release some very bad economic news today?
  15. This sort of incident may become a trend for disaffected youth in the ME. Something similar happened to the Israeli embassy in Cairo a few months ago. Wherever next?