Iranian reactor explosion

Discussion in 'Current Affairs, News and Analysis' started by Infiltrator, Nov 28, 2011.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. The news seems to be reporting an unconfirmed explosion at Bushehr. If its true is this the Isralies or just bad safety? I suppose time will tell.

2. What's Iranian for Homer Simpson?

3. What is Iranian for 'Chernobyl'?

4. Had a look around, apart from the link posted struggled to find anything. On that thread Reuters is quoted, yet nothing on the Rueters US or UK sites.

Although this did catch my eye.
    NATO soldiers wounded by gunfire in Kosovo clash | Reuters

Will wait for the World Service to report it, before I take a online news site as gospel.

5. Whats Hebrew for "Nothing to do with us, Gov"

• Like Like x 3

6. גוגל הוא חבר שלך

אתה מתכוון שאני לא יכול לעשן סיגר ליד אלה תופים גדולה של דלק, אשר רק במקרה ליד חדר איזוטופ לא מאובטח

• Like Like x 2
  7. It begins..

8. And the pop up advert to the right of this thread is.........Iranian Girls... "meet for free" ;-)

9. jim24

jim24 Book Reviewer

I bet they glow ( in the dark)

10. Ravers

Ravers LE Reviewer Book Reviewer

Cool, I've just been medically downgraded which means when WW3 kicks off I get to stay at home and **** your wives.

Sweet.

• Like Like x 9
  11. That's the second explosion in sensitive Iranian scientific targets in 14 days, I suspect that they are entirely unrelated!

12. Dream on; when WW3 kicks off the gub'mint will call up anyone under the age of Dead.:twisted:

• Like Like x 1