Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Iranian Nuclear Programme Suffers a Wee Glitch....

well I'm back in NW London and just bumped into an expat Iranian friend - he told me "everybody" (all his Iranian expat friends) thinks the Mullahs did it themselves as part of their corrupt infighting.
Highly gratifying for me to hear since the gf's been blaming me for it since it happened.
Now I'm going to annoy her by telling her this. Just thought you blokes might like to hear it first.

I'd find that a little hard to believe, forget the infighting, atomic weapons owned by Iran, must be the Holy Grail of keeping their vile regime afloat.

I'd find that a little hard to believe, forget the infighting, atomic weapons owned by Iran, must be the Holy Grail of keeping their vile regime afloat.

If they can allow a senior member of Al Qaida to live and operate there (the one allegedly assasinated by Mossad at the US's behest a few months ago) anything is possible. It is a documented fact that Al Qaida hate the Sh'ia more than they hate non-Moslems. Some commentators suggest that the hatred exists but the Iranian regime allowed the Al Qaida official to live and operate there as a sort of insurance.

Last edited:
well I'm back in NW London and just bumped into an expat Iranian friend - he told me "everybody" (all his Iranian expat friends) thinks the Mullahs did it themselves as part of their corrupt infighting.
Highly gratifying for me to hear since the gf's been blaming me for it since it happened.
Now I'm going to annoy her by telling her this. Just thought you blokes might like to hear it first.
Mullahs involved in infighting? Tons of popcorn and gallons of beer all round. Just think of all the Tomahawks etc the Yanks won't have to launch.

If they can allow a senior member of Al Qaida to live and operate there, anything's possible. Al Qaida hate the Sh'ia more than they hate non-Moslems.
Alternatively, it's about 70 miles from the attack location to the shores of the Caspian Sea, then a couple of hundred miles pleasure cruise to Azerbaijan. Probably much less than that to get out of Iranian waters.

Your girlfriend blames you for taking out Iran's top nuclear scientist? I am impressed. Chicks like that sort of thing. It certainly didn't do 007 any harm. He always seemed to be surrounded by hordes of top young totty wanting to play with his Walther despite being in his forties and fifties.

Joshua Slocum

LE
Book Reviewer
Your girlfriend blames you for taking out Iran's top nuclear scientist? I am impressed. Chicks like that sort of thing. It certainly didn't do 007 any harm. He always seemed to be surrounded by hordes of top young totty wanting to play with his Walther despite being in his forties and fifties.
give him time
hes working up to that !!

And @loofkar 's Walther doesn't have a silencer on it either.

My conscience is clear. Over the past three and a half years I have worked tirelessly to bring Israeli and Iranian closer together.
You've been told before to post photos.

his 'n hers persec precludes that ever happening - at least for as long as the Mullahs are in power
No need to post the face, just the interesting bits like.

In the 1980s I heard from Iranian friends - quietly, and in private - that the Ayatollah's mob were partial to false flag ops on their own people. Usually in Tehran.

My conscience is clear. Over the past three and a half years I have worked tirelessly to bring Israeli and Iranian closer together.
For selfless devotion to a higher cause you deserve a medal. For 3 and a half years that's not enough for a long distance medal. How's about the CDM?;)

For selfless devotion to a higher cause you deserve a medal. For 3 and a half years that's not enough for a long distance medal. How's about the CDM?;)
Cadbury's Dairy Milk? Well he'll need the energy to keep it up, errm going.

Meanwhile it's all gone very quiet in the German media about incident. If it really was an in house job then all the threats of retaliation are no doubt hot air, or are the mullahs looking for an excuse to have a go at Israel or the US, even if only indirectly?

In the 1980s I heard from Iranian friends - quietly, and in private - that the Ayatollah's mob were partial to false flag ops on their own people. Usually in Tehran.

The problem with that is the Iranian leadership then look weak if they don't, "retaliate". And if they do attack Israel, they just give the Red Sea Pedestrians and the Yanks an excuse to hit them even harder.

Last edited:
Setting off a major armed conflict in the Middle East during his last weeks would at least give him the satisfaction of leaving Biden a huge problem to overcome in his first days in office.
My Bold. That statement, if it held any resonance, is the thinking of a paranoia psychopath, its truly Hitlerite in its concept. Without any thought to its greater consequences, and truly frightening.

The problem with that is the Iranian leadership then look weak if they don't, "retaliate". And if they do attack Israel, they just give the Red Sea Pedestrians and the Yanks an excuse to hit them even harder.
You say that as though it's a bad thing.

Latest Threads