Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Iranian Nuclear Programme Suffers a Wee Glitch....

Whilst the loss of the top dog will doubtless hurt, the removal of those further down the chain, the engineers and technicians actually doing the work and the places they do it, would be more disruptive. Can't build buckets of instant sunshine if you've no one that knows how to do it or somewhere for them to do it.

Not that there haven't been tragic accidents in Iran before of course.
Maybe take out the lot at the Christmas party ?
Oh , hang on ....

Assuming that the Izzies dunnit, perish the thought, how did they get the team in and out? The Israeli navy has a few german DE boats, which are supposed to be the quietest, therefore ideal for inserting and recovering people. Only problem there is it's a long haul from Israel to Iran unless they went via the Suez Canal which I rather doubt. A surface vessel would be a bit risky.

QRK2

LE
Assuming that the Izzies dunnit, perish the thought, how did they get the team in and out? The Israeli navy has a few german DE boats, which are supposed to be the quietest, therefore ideal for inserting and recovering people. Only problem there is it's a long haul from Israel to Iran unless they went via the Suez Canal which I rather doubt. A surface vessel would be a bit risky.

Whilst I doubt that a sub would have been used there is a Naval presence in Eilat on the Red Sea.

That's what has baffled me, although I'm not the expert some of you lads are........

The locals don't seem to have sightings of 60 odd heavily armed people making their escape, let alone capturing a couple.

Are they sleepers in the country who just melted away back into the local scene ?

If not how did they all get into Iran, then assemble ?

Whilst I doubt that a sub would have been used there is a Naval presence in Eilat on the Red Sea.
A boat is ideal. Why would the Izzies buy the quietest boats on the market? They're not into sinking ships, but boats are very good int gathering platforms, you can go places where you would not be welcome and remain undetected, the same characteristics make a boat ideal for dropping off special forces and recovering them. However even going via the Suez Canal means a single journey of several thousand ks, not impossible but risky as the boat would have to do at least 2 RAS, which means surfacing for everyone to see.

I'm not one of the experts, I just listen to those who do know.
?

Not seen one on here yet...... as I said, it would be interesting to find out how it was done.......

Whaddya think, doc ?

1606765366627.png

Is it possible that MOSSAD have recruited local assets? After all, not so long ago there were protests about the ruling regime. Did some organization capitalize on them?

With a routine like that they could try for the X Factor (or whatever the current such offering is called).

Magic Grandpa on the judges panel could be helpful too, he would have to give them maximum points at every turn, as to do anything else would only be proof of his anti-Semitism.
In getting on for nearly 30 year in Customs, I've had more than my share of house searches:
There is a definite whiff rate amongst the various races, colours and creeds whose gaff's I've had the misfortune to enter against their will.

The more voluminous or shall we say conformist, the less the lack of hygeine.

It's one thing getting home, stripping off in the hallway and chucking your clothes into a hot wash before a shower, it's another seeing and smelling inbreds and their kids.

Diamond smugglers in North london before anybody accuses me of being Corbyn.

rampant

LE
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
That's what has baffled me, although I'm not the expert some of you lads are........

The locals don't seem to have sightings of 60 odd heavily armed people making their escape, let alone capturing a couple.

Are they sleepers in the country who just melted away back into the local scene ?

They use proxies from one of the many diassfected groups within Iran: Kurds, Baluchis etc

Is it possible that MOSSAD have recruited local assets? After all, not so long ago there were protests about the ruling regime. Did some organization capitalize on them?
Haven't the Iranians expressly blamed internal actors? They named them, I don't have the name of the group to hand.

Story has shifted from crowds of 60+ assassins to narry a one, and all done with automation...and... that the evidence then blew itself up and can’t be found.

Can’t believe a word these Iranians say, including their protestations about peaceful nuclear devices??? As for treaties...their lack of respect for Embassies and diplomatic personnel is a matter of record.

And Biden?? Well Obama apparently had an opinion about him.

Which is a bit rich considering how seriously he f*cked up over Iran

Story has shifted from crowds of 60+ assassins to narry a one, and all done with automation...and... that the evidence then blew itself up and can’t be found.

Can’t believe a word these Iranians say, including their protestations about peaceful nuclear devices??? As for treaties...their lack of respect for Embassies and diplomatic personnel is a matter of record.

And Biden?? Well Obama apparently had an opinion about him.

Which is a bit rich considering how seriously he f*cked up over Iran
So the White House loses one f**k up artist only to be replaced by another. The consequences for dealings with Iran should be interesting.

Maybe subcontracted the job to the Kurds?

RTU'd

War Hero
Mossad say Moshen was cleaning his personal fire arm when he accidentally shot himself 8 times.
Some people are so careless when owning a gun, but cleaning them is important to do.
His 72 Male Virgins are waiting for him as sometimes it goes wrong & its just a allahs way bummer.

well I'm back in NW London and just bumped into an expat Iranian friend - he told me "everybody" (all his Iranian expat friends) thinks the Mullahs did it themselves as part of their corrupt infighting.
Highly gratifying for me to hear since the gf's been blaming me for it since it happened.
Now I'm going to annoy her by telling her this. Just thought you blokes might like to hear it first.

Latest Threads