Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Iranian Nuclear Programme Suffers a Wee Glitch....

chimera

LE

philc

LE
Those naughty boys from Israeli celebrating Chanukah early

The Tel Aviv Head Hunters Have Been Busy........
Good and
1606493697531.png

Uploaded in the Trump thread but on reflection it was pointless, way too much name calling and nothing else going on.

This was 4 days ago

UN watchdog: Iran now operating Natanz centrifuges​

Not the first setback, 2010, computer virus causes centrifuges to overspeed, 2010 -2012 four nuclear scientists assassinated, July 2020, explosion at centrifuge plant.
(Tried adding links but wouldnt work).

Last edited:
Holding post for Magic Grandpa to blame it on the Jews

philc

LE
Would not put this past Trump.

Off course it’s Trump, Mossad have been going please, please, please and Donald went, ahh feck it I am out crack on boys.

I mean the Israelis have been at Trumps doing for the last 4 years.

Off course it’s Trump, Mossad have been going please, please, please and Donald went, ahh feck it I am out crack on boys.

I mean the Israelis have been at Trumps doing for the last 4 years.

Biden has already said he will re-join the agreement with Iran that Trump took the US out of in 2018. This is the Red Sea Pedestrians getting their licks in while they still have a friend in the White House.

oi you lot as if it isn't enough my Iranian gf blaming me for it I come on here for a bit of escape and this all I get

The mods can vouch for my IP address I arrived in Blighty yesterday and have been busy boosting the local chippie's business, making up for four cancelled visits since February.
English Cod, chips and mushy peas - food of the gods!

oi you lot as if it isn't enough my Iranian gf blaming me for it I come on here for a bit of escape and this all I get

The mods can vouch for my IP address I arrived in Blighty yesterday and have been busy boosting the local chippie's business, making up for four cancelled visits since February.
English Cod, chips and mushy peas - food of the gods!

Don’t eat the whelks. They’re not kosher :)

Didn’t stop Tubby Isaacs from selling them though...

philc

LE
looks like Trump is going for a Nobel Peace prize, just like Obama.