Iranian commanders assassinated

Discussion in 'Current Affairs, News and Analysis' started by eveyoz, Oct 18, 2009.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

2. That will teach them to steal my ipod :)
  3. I was just thinking about Iran today as I stained my fence. I thought it had all gone quiet!!

<Sits back and pulls up a chair>
  4. "Surely foreign elements, particularly those linked to the global arrogance, were involved in this attack," a Guards statement quoted by state television said."

wished it was an "Iranian" PIR device
  5. Pararegtom

Pararegtom LE Book Reviewer

Oh Dear so Sad never Mind. :wink:
  6. Wonderful news.
  7. Even the Iranians laugh at their national "Blame the British" hangup.
  8. Perhaps the Iranians read in the media about the 400 million dollars that Congress voted to be used to 'destabilise' the Iranian government. Perhaps that's what making them suspicious that the US or their British glove muppet might be involved.

Just a thought.
  9. Dead Iranian soldiers...nope, I'm getting no reading on the Give-A-Fcuk-O-Meter... :twisted:
  10. Yep. Pishin my self laughing.

11. Bit of background to what's happening over the border.
  12. Don't forget you're coat and hat! :D
  13. bombimh mosques is a bit culturally/religiously unsensitive innit?
  14. The thing is that many of the Mosques in Iran are actualy part of the military and militia network. Iran is now starting to warm up and many people I spoke to there after the "elections"were openly advocating revolution. Incidentaly the Headquarters of the Islamic Revolutionary Guard in Tehran has a high wall surrounding it with what looks like explosive charges built into it in places, presunmably so they can bug out in a hurry. Anyway, back on thread, I am fuc king delighted that some of the Iranian Revolting Guard have been topped. Expect more of this in the coming months. There was a bomb explosion in a southen city in Iran just before the recent election and the government hanged three random prisoners in the street as a tit for tat gesture the next day.
  15. Ah, but have you tried your clapometer :?: Mine went past thunderous applause. 8O