Iranian attack on American cultural icon

As long as they don't retaliate against Burgerland!

andarzgoo-shobe-big.png

I can see the battle cry already "They can take our freedom but they will never take our vegan burgers or our gluten free super skinny soy mocaccino"

That's the launch of Macdonalds latest marketing ploy - "Extra-deep grilled"

Slime

LE
Will we have this one on the target list, I wonder?

(Disappointingly, there doesn't appear to be a Chicken Dinner option on the menu)
Have you got any pics of the inside?

It would be good to see what the walls were decorated with :)

I'm always amazed at the number of UK tourists who flock to the McDonalds across the srteet from where I work in NYC. We have 3 legit steakhouses within a 1 block radius, hell even a Five Guys(which i think disgusting) and they still pack into the McD every day.

The Aussies, Irish and Canadians avoid the place usually for a legit NYC Bagel place

I'm always amazed at the number of UK tourists who flock to the McDonalds across the srteet from where I work in NYC. We have 3 legit steakhouses within a 1 block radius, hell even a Five Guys(which i think disgusting) and they still pack into the McD every day.

The Aussies, Irish and Canadians avoid the place usually for a legit NYC Bagel place
I avoid the places over here...so defintley wouldn't go to one elsewhere. It is like Brit tourists that go to Spain and spend all their time in an Brit pub.

I don't see why the Canucks would do that. Everyone knows Montreal bagels are the superior product, with NY bagels a poor second, which is why they have to slather their bagels in cream cheese and lox in order to make them taste like something edible.

Is there any truth to the rumour that Iran has just been awarded 3 Michelin stars?

I avoid the places over here...so defintley wouldn't go to one elsewhere. It is like Brit tourists that go to Spain and spend all their time in an Brit pub.
Because most british tourists who visit spain aren't there for the food, culture or countryside. If the weather was decent in britain they'd all be in Blackpool

Joker62

ADC
Book Reviewer
Because most british tourists who visit spain aren't there for the food, culture or countryside. If the weather was decent in britain they'd all be in Blackpool
Fuck Blackpool! If that was the only other choice, I'd rather stay at home or see if downtown Kabul was available.

How about this place?
500_F_150660962_U9XxAb2W9LjNr4akr4EPM8xHpLrBuxSE.jpg

Cross? I expect he's fuhrer-us...

I shall wait outside for my taxi

If it's not been said already, there's a myth that US maccy Dee's are somehow bigger n better ( different menus too ) over here.
Personally, I'd rather have steak n fries and a proper seat and a decent coffee.

Latest Threads