• This is a stand-to for an incoming competition, one of our most expensive yet.
    Later this week we're going to be offering the opportunity to Win £270 Rab Neutrino Pro military down jacket
    Visit the thread at that link above and Watch it to be notified as soon as the competition goes live

Iranian Anti-Vice Chief Caught in Brothel

#2
Huh. That's nothing. Mon Cherie, StuttiPlatz has seen the naked backsides of.......




But I've said too much already.
 

the_boy_syrup

LE
Book Reviewer
#3
Soon to be swinging from a crane ex Anti vice chief I fancy :D
Probably admit to being an American/British/Israeli spy whilst he's at it
 
#4
6 women on the go - if you going to do something wrong, you'd best do it right!
 
#5
This is clearly an Iranian WAH ...

They have denied the existence of homosexuality.
They have [surely] denied the existence of brothels.

Therefore this could not have happened.

It is an Israeli plot to discredit the Ayatollahs. :wink:
 
#6
Nope, there are indeed Brothels in Iran, I found one on the outskirts of Bandar Abbas, but that was in the days of the Shah. They were rare old fecking Sandbags in there too...Still!
 
#7
the emperor mongs proudest achievement :twisted:

chief of anti vice they are very nubile and comely whores and and orgy mm
emperor mong your the boss nobody's going to raid the brothel rank enjoy
chief your right emperor
THE EMPEROR BWHAHAHAAHHAHAAHAHHAHAA :twisted:
 
#8
Stone me! I could be Admedinnerdads, father, FECK!
 
#9
the_boy_syrup said:
Soon to be swinging from a crane ex Anti vice chief I fancy :D
Probably admit to being an American/British/Israeli spy whilst he's at it
Nah, they stone you if you're caught shagging outside of wedlock. Still a nasty way to go.
 

OldSnowy

LE
Moderator
Book Reviewer
#10
It never happened, he wasn't there, and what 'proof' is there anyway? After all, Ahmeddinnerjacket said today that: "Four or five years ago, a suspicious event occurred in New York. A building collapsed and they said that 3,000 people had been killed but never published their names."
http://edition.cnn.com/2008/WORLD/meast/04/16/iran.sept11.ap/index.html

Well, if he can believe that, then that his top Vice Investigator was really undercover and all the evidence fabricated should be very easy to swallow. In the words of Lewis Carroll, Victorian mathematician, author, and pedophile:

"Alice laughed: "There's no use trying," she said; "one can't believe impossible things."
"I daresay you haven't had much practice," said the Queen. "When I was younger, I always did it for half an hour a day. Why, sometimes I've believed as many as six impossible things before breakfast."
 
#11
Double post. Off to flagellate myself now.
 
#12
OldSnowy said:
It never happened, he wasn't there, and what 'proof' is there anyway? After all, Ahmeddinnerjacket said today that: "Four or five years ago, a suspicious event occurred in New York. A building collapsed and they said that 3,000 people had been killed but never published their names."
[/i]
I thought it was Frenchperson who said that?
 
#13
Got caught in The Queen of Hearts in Belize many years ago.
One of the girls had syph so place was out of bounds.
Full as normal of squaddies drinking and chatting when one girl says MPs coming up stairs, no one took immediat notice till one lad looked and yells Mokeys.
Dash for door run down back stairs and through yard, delay getting over fence so nabbed.
Just having a drink corp says I.
Cnut don't ya know why its out of bounds ?
Yeah but just drinking.
F off.
Didn't take name.
john
Knocking shops all over mid east no different from anywhere, just another example of their well know Islamic Hypocrisy.
 
#14
Whiskybreath said:
Huh. That's nothing. Mon Cherie, StuttiPlatz has seen the naked backsides of.......




But I've said too much already.
In my day, young Whiskeybreath, we took the GSO2 (I**) with us as cover. He never partook of the bath, but looked after our kit for us. Good man. Absolutely no names or packdrill ...

Isn't/wasn't this fine establishment at 99 Kantstr? Not technically Stuttiplatz, but definitely on my way home after the dreaded train trip.

Ah, memories ...
 
#16
retread2 said:
Whiskybreath said:
Huh. That's nothing. Mon Cherie, StuttiPlatz has seen the naked backsides of.......




But I've said too much already.
In my day, young Whiskeybreath, we took the GSO2 (I**) with us as cover. He never partook of the bath, but looked after our kit for us. Good man. Absolutely no names or packdrill ...

Isn't/wasn't this fine establishment at 99 Kantstr? Not technically Stuttiplatz, but definitely on my way home after the dreaded train trip.

Ah, memories ...
The Club 77 run by a big guy called Jurgen was on Kant Strasse, Mon Cherie is at 15 Stuttgarter Platz, Just down from the Elephante Bar . . . so I have heard!
 
#17
feckemall said:
retread2 said:
Whiskybreath said:
Huh. That's nothing. Mon Cherie, StuttiPlatz has seen the naked backsides of.......




But I've said too much already.
In my day, young Whiskeybreath, we took the GSO2 (I**) with us as cover. He never partook of the bath, but looked after our kit for us. Good man. Absolutely no names or packdrill ...

Isn't/wasn't this fine establishment at 99 Kantstr? Not technically Stuttiplatz, but definitely on my way home after the dreaded train trip.

Ah, memories ...
The Club 77 run by a big guy called Jurgen was on Kant Strasse, Mon Cherie is at 15 Stuttgarter Platz, Just down from the Elephante Bar . . . so I have heard!
Clearly I was never at either establishment. Phew.

So, was the 77 Club known as the Puff Puff Club after the sign of a train over the door? I'm being a bit vague as it was a very long time ago (and I might have been very, very drunk).
 
#18
No doubt he'll get a severe telling off and the women will be stoned to death.
 

Similar threads

Latest Threads

Top