Iranian AFV Rec

:?

Iranian Scorpion
A good driver, closed down without a periscope fitted?

And another...........

m113 or fmc lash up ?

Chieftain (?)

turret yes
hull, i see no oil everywhere !

More bluff and bluster

Why would you parade an armoured vehicle, with a crew member, on the back of a low loader. How Ally is that?

However, if they don't actually work.....

Is the Chiefy not a Khalid?

Possibly something they captured in the past, poss off our old allies the Iraqi's?

I believe we also sold Khalids to Jordan, if i remember it was basically a Chiefy with a CR1 engine, though those back decks look similar to a Leopard.

There was some debate as to whether the S-300 SAM system the Iranians paraded back in April were the real deal or not: You decide!

Similarly, remember the photo-shopped missile launch?Fail

MBT = Shir1 sold to Iran by HMG when the Shah was in power in c1975. Second lot renamed Khalid when sold to Jordan after the Ayatollahs cancelled the order.

Light armoured vehicle - variants of the home made Tosan light tank [based on CR101 chassis] presumably a twin SAM on the first one. The second is a TOW variant called Toophan according to the link below.

BGForums • View topic - Suggestion on Iranian military

It also looks like its been lashed down with baling band and not only that, the restraints are cutting over the right angles of the trailer frame losing yet more load resistance.
Indeed. The lashings on those AFVs offer no support whatsoever.

AlienFTM

MIA
Book Reviewer
Dont think the Jordanians have sold anything military to the Iranians??? Not best of buddies really.
Gave me a warm feeling the other day to see the Colonel of the Light Dragoons * speaking to Obama at the Israel / Palestine peace talks.

_____
* King Abdulla of Jordan

there not real cvrt are they, 4 road wheels as apposed to 5. and look how big the gadgie is compared to the spartan looky likey, it 3/4 of the size. the mbt is a Khalid mk1 with add on armour, i think. probably bought of pakistan when they upgraded to the Khalid type 2000 which is a chinese type 90. but then i'm no spotter

YouTube - Rise Pakistan - Al Khalid Tank - Pakistan Army

they now have these

Attachments

Bloke up top on the Scorpion has got one of the old "Vices" on his head, could never get comfortable wearing one of those (I have a pinhead as well)

Nobby