Iran vs the decadent Western Octopus

Discussion in 'The Intelligence Cell' started by Semper_Flexibilis, Jul 27, 2010.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. The decadent octopus must die - stone it!

2. The decadent octopus must die - Cook it, Pulpo à la feria

:)

3. Hang on a Mo "MiT" will be along to vehemently defend the honourable Mr dinner jackets rights to say & do what he likes, its cos he's a Muslim innit, they are ALL lovely people who must be allowed to constantly be twats or rufty tufty "MiT" will get in another wibble and start hurling abuse at anyone who dares disagree with him!!

4. He's just jealous because he dropped a bomb betting against spain in the world cup...

5. Apparently it said 'Jehovah'.

6. Well I for one like Paul the Octopus. He turned into a steady earner for me during the recent World Cup. Too bad he's apparently retired; I could use a hint on the outcome of the coming NFL Football season.:D

[​IMG]

7. I wasn't aware he predicted the results of heathen colonial games? Anyway, aren't "armoured rugby league" games sorted out by wee Luigi in some grotty bar in Atlantic City several weeks ahead of time? It's the only reason for you to have so many TV breaks!

Anyway, if you judge somebody by the quality of their enemies, Paul clearly should be up for beatification.

8. Are you talking Shiite?

9. Auld-Yin

Auld-Yin LE Reviewer Book Reviewer Reviews Editor

Now, now Sunni, behave yourself. :)

10. It's certainly eaten halibut!

11. Paul or Dinner Jacket? I know which is the more respectable and intelligent life form, and it isn't the one in Iran. But there again Paul might give useful tips, whereas Dinner Jacket is good for a laugh
    now and then.

12. Paul is much better groomed, and he only has eyes for meeeee...

What does our resident Sea Lion think?