Iran - US Confrontation: IRGC Commander Says Iran Has Upper-Hand in Persian Gulf

Discussion in 'Syria, Mali, Libya, Middle East & North Africa' started by MOD_ RSS, Feb 29, 2012.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. .
  2. Meanwhile the Luxembourg manned mission to Mars takes another giant leap forwards.
  3. Exactly who's MOD is this it has the smell of a Kandak to me.
  4. As it says at the bottom:
    This is an automated feed from the Iranian Ministry of Defense website
  5. This is all very interesting stuff but does the Iranian Air Force have any cooks who've cooked something this week?
    • Like Like x 1
  6. LMFCO
  7. Mr_Fingerz

Mr_Fingerz LE Book Reviewer

"Lieutenant Commander of the Iranian Army's Self-Sufficiency Jihad Rear Admiral" - Now that's a job title to be reckoned with.
  8. Bad CO

Bad CO LE Admin Reviews Editor Gallery Guru

Actually it isn't. Only we (GCO & me) can set those up on here - needless to say we haven't.

Somebody is actually taking the time to post these. :thumright:
  9. I bet that looks good on his CV.
    "I unsuccessfully impersonated a RSS feed."
  10. It's got to be someone from the Iranian propaganda dept.
  11. The Mother of all battles?
  12. Mr_Fingerz

Mr_Fingerz LE Book Reviewer

Or an Arrser on a mission to wind everyone up.
  13. If only there was some form of internet IP system to settle such debates.
  14. Could you jib the MOD feed and have this one instead? They're far more entertaining.
    • Like Like x 2
  15. Nice of the originator, whoever that may be, to have an avatar with an inscriiption in Farsi, like we can all speak the language. Apart from which just what has the poster been smoking? Similar posts on Rum Ration about the Iranian submarine warfare capability drew a laugh or two. I have visions of Iran fielding an updated Hunley, crewed with Jihadists.