Iran president urges West to follow Gods path

Discussion in 'Current Affairs, News and Analysis' started by PartTimePongo, Sep 6, 2006.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

Great , unless we all embrace superstition we're doomed?

I do like the last paragraph though "We say to Mr. President Bush , bring that sh*t to me hom'es" :D
  2. Meanwhile.......

World powers to discuss Iran's nuclear defiance
  3. Ah Thank Buddha.
  4. Crass - Demoncrats

I am not he, nor master, nor lord
    No crown to wear, no cross to bear in stations
    I am not he, nor shall be, warlord of nations
    These heroes have run before me, now dead upon the flesh piles, see?
    Waiting for their promised resurrection, there is none
    Nothing but the marker, crown or cross
    In stone upon these graves
    Promise of the ribbon was all it took
    Where only the strap would leave it's mark upon these slaves
    What flag to thrust into this flesh, rag, bandage,
    Mop in their flowing death
    Taken aside, they were pointed a way, for god, queen and country
    Now in silence they lie
    They ran before these masters, children of sorrow
    As slaves to that trilogy they had no future
    They believed in democracy, freedom of speech
    Yet dead on the flesh piles I hear no breath
    I hear no hope, no whisper of faith
    From those who have died for some others' privilege
    Out from your palaces, princes and queens
    Out from your churches, you clergy, you christs
    I'll neither live nor die for your dreams
    I'll make no subscription to your paradise

Religion is the poison strangling this planet..............
  5. To the fundamentalist Islamic mind, this makes perfect sense -- it is indeed phase 1 of the three phases of jihad. Bin Laden has also called upon Bush to convert to Islam.

The three phases of jihad are:

1. An invitation to join the faithful (what we have just seen)
    2. If phase 1 is rejected, the "people of the book" may retain their Abrahamic religion, but must pay the punishingly heavy jizya dhimmi tax and submit to living as second-class citizens without civil rights and on the Muslim control, non "people of the book" skip straight to phase 3
    3. If phase 1 and 2 have both been rejected, it is kill the infidel time (the "verse of the sword" and all of that)

it would be interesting certainly to see how Mr dinner jacket would attempt to carry out phase 2, or whether he will jump straight to phase 3 and get his bottom handed to him on a plate.
  6. 'I say we nuke the site from orbit - its the only way to be sure...'
  7. Fair enough, Europe spent best the part of at least 1000 years spreading Christ's message of peace by means of sword, fire, smallpox infested blankets, bayonet and the maxim gun.

On the basis that this is approximatly the year 1500 in the Islamic calendar, it should be no surprise that some Muslims want to do to the same to us as we were doing in America and Africa in the 1500s.
  8. that's bery true, I have often pointed out to others that they are in medieval times, insofar as the maturation of the religion is concerned, only to be met with blank stares.
  9. they should send Big Ian Paisley to have a wee debate with him, they could sell tickets, it would be hilarious
  10. 'Ok , we waste 'em.............No offence!'
  11. I suggest we start a sweepstake.

Whoever gets closest to the date when we (the western world) start flattening iranian nuclear facilities. (Winner takes all)

Whoever gets closest to the date when Iran starts flattening western cities with its nukes. (The winner would be the nearest to the date and not too crispy to claim the prize.)

Unfortunately, I don't see any other alternatives at the moment.

12. but given mutually assured destruction, which I hope to christ we can still do, ( ie China nota bene ) surely it will all happen within minutes, ie, it all gets flattened at the same time?
  13. Unfortunately, mutually assured destruction isn't going to work with a bunch that would like nothing more than to get to paradise! At least the russians didn't want to die!

14. We've got one better - Assured Destruction - against Iran. In other words, they can hit a few cities of ours but in return we can destroy all of theirs and end their civilization. Hopefully it'll work, but if not at least we can ensure they only get one attack off.

No, it isn't a very nice thought is it...
  15. A tad harsh...even for the Iranians.... :)