Iran not being very nice about mrs. Sarkozy...

Discussion in 'Current Affairs, News and Analysis' started by maguire, Aug 30, 2010.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. maguire

maguire LE Book Reviewer fact, they've said she's a lady of dubious morality for daring to say that stoning people to death isnt a very nice thing to do at all.

Iran calls Carla Bruni a 'prostitute’ - Telegraph

'Mrs Bruni-Sarkozy, the wife of Nicolas Sarkozy, the French president, was attacked after she signed a petition calling for the release of Sakineh Mohammadi Ashtiani, who is accused of cheating on her husband and then helping to kill him.

Kayhan, an Iranian newspaper, which is under control of the government, called Mrs Bruni-Sarkozy and Isabelle Adjani, the French actress who is campaigning for Ashtina’s release, “prostitutes” in an editorial, while Iranian state television accused the former supermodel of “immorality”. '

why do these religious loons get their knickers in such a twist over any woman who speaks up?
  2. Jealousy– Carla Bruni does look very fit in the nuddie, have you seen Ahmadinnerjackets mrs?
  3. Answered your own question
  4. I don't see their problem.

5. I'm going to back the Muslims up, on the grounds they are insulting someone who is french.
  6. Actually I think said bint is a Italian, not quite as bad
  7. Must be the most feeble attempt I've seen on ARRSE to whip up a bit of anti-Persian hysteria and outrage. PATHETIC!

Did we flagellate ourselves with hysteria and outrage everytime somebody called Mrs Blair a minger and questioned whether she was "nice".

Next time maguire, just start the thread with a title: Derogatory Anti-iranian comments here please

8. This fella may not share your views.
  9. maguire

maguire LE Book Reviewer

er, where did I say that? and as for cherie blair being a minger and not very nice...nail-head interface.
  10. She's a minger, so no need for outrage

11. Can I take it that you think that stoning people to death is justified? Because that is what you are defending.
  12. I always assumed dinnerjacket shagged sheep and kids.
  13. Cfuk,if your trouble and strife looked like that,maybe you would take to shagging sheep and kids.

What a prize munter.
  14. Thus speaks the "AYATOLLA" whitecity, defender of the nutty Islamic extremists! Hmmm... isn't the white city where that bastion of marxist & islamophiles, the BBC is based? Would explain a lot!!
  15. "The goggles!...they do nothing!"