Iran Huffing and Puffing over Olympic Racism

It doesn't say Zion as they suggest and they are just shit-stirring.

However, if it is held up to a mirror and tilted 32.65 degrees 'kill all no-whites' can clearly be made out. Allegedly.

It looks more like 'ZOIN' to me.

Why didnt they boycott the racist Football World Cup? After all the bastard everyone hates is dressed in black!

Those bloody Jews are always causing trouble aren't they?

Doh, the logo may be a pile of shit, but it says "2012". Not Zion . What do the Iranians want us to do, change it to 1433?

Yep, they started all the wars didnt they sugar tits? :)
And they control the IMF, the Masonic lodge and the media.

Luckily they can't be officers in the British army.

I thought it was Lisa Simpson?

I've got a spare turqoise tracksuit if you want one mate but you'll have to bring your own tinfoil :)

Of course they can - drop the last 6 letters from Smytheovitch or Maxwellovitch and Bob's your Uncle. Quite a good thing, actually - any discipline problems, and you'll suddenly find your credit ratings gone to the dogs, your picture gets mistakenly put in an article about kiddy-fiddlers and your Dad gets kicked out of the Buffs.

Well, if they won't come out to play with the rest of the world, they'll just have to stay in and play with themselves.

I suppose, when you've got totalitarian regimes falling over all around you, you've got to do something to encourage unity against the Great Satan.

I mean, goodness, we've started objecting when their armies go brassing up the populace...

As any fool knows (except, apparently, Armanidinnerjacket) the 2012 Olympic logo is Lisa Simpson giving her brother Bart a blow job.

I would have thought an incestuous act involving children would have been right up his street (Aisha, Age 6, agrees).

even if it said ZION (if anything it says ZOIR) it would be zionist, not racist.

Cold Collation said:
I suppose, when you've got totalitarian regimes falling over all around you, you've got to do something to encourage unity against the Great Satan.
hit the nail on the head there.

either that or our media stirring more anti Iran feelings to prepare us for the great WMD destroying liberation of the downtrodden people of Iran.