Iran has a new stelth fighter.

Discussion in 'The Intelligence Cell' started by fu2, Feb 2, 2013.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. fu2

fu2 LE

Don`t know if this has already been done. Stern reports that Iran have announced a new stealth fighter. Looks like a f22 copy. HBQmS3AO_Pxgen_r_467xA.jpg

2. Negligent-Discharge

Negligent-Discharge LE Book Reviewer

"Don`t know if this has already been done. Stern reports that Iran have announced a new stealth fighter. Looks like an Airfix copy." foc... thanks.

3. I thought this was the one......

[​IMG]

4. maninblack

maninblack LE Book Reviewer

They can build something that flies.

Whether they can build something that has systems capable of engaging, with any hope of survival, with anything like an F18 or Typhoon is another matter altogether.

They can't keep, and never could, their old F14s in service so this thing is likely a vanity project.

• Like Like x 5
  5. Good thing we haven't got any vanity projects.

• Like Like x 2
  6. Anything that is shaped like an "A" has amazing stealth-like properties I believe.

• Like Like x 5
  7. Somehow it reminds me of a turkey.

iranian stelth.jpg

8. Dunno but it looks like the intakes are preprogramed for a flame out at a high angle of attack.

9. Posts like this make me feel all warm inside, as it dawns on me that there really are some sad ***** out there in the big wide world.

• Like Like x 2
  10. Glad to be of service to you, especially when one considers that the only experience you have of ***** is in all likelyhood at most theoretical.

• Like Like x 4