Iran for Obama

Discussion in 'Current Affairs, News and Analysis' started by _Artemis_, Oct 23, 2008.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

Obviously reverse psychology from Iran - will the Americans be dim enough to fall for it?
  2. I think it's more to do with the fact they consider McCain more of a threat?
  3. If it is reverse psychology then why would they not want Obama? is he a specific threat to Iran?
  4. Reverse psych because an endorsement from Iran is actually a counter-endorsement? Assumed they think McCain would be better from their perspective because he's more likely to be gung-ho and hence continue to make America look like it over-reacts, inspiring more jihadis.
  5. Iran are blatantly trying to pooh pooh a pooh pooh.......... with pooh pooh...... I've seen it before, it was chaos!
  6. Are you say they have a cunning and devious plan...Or that the Sepos have 8O
  7. Yep, a plan so cunning you could stick a tail on it and call it a weasel.
  8. Would it be a conspiracy theory and not reverse psychology?
  9. If the citizens of the USA have any sense, they will ignore what anyone outside the USA thinks and vote for the candidate of their preference.
  10. In the end was there pooh pooh all over the place?
  11. Unfortunately that perhaps! Is not so! The guardian ran a don't re-elect bush some times ago and it added weight too the thoughts of the more emotive aspects of some voters...

Let us not forget that the Scum played no little part in directing the mouth breathers when it come to box ticking...
  12. I am not going to argue with you, I think you are correct. Did you notice my qualifier of "If"? I should go further, I think the more educated voters ought to take notice of opinions/evidence (especially evidence) from outside USA, it should not be based on sound bites. Empirical evidence is cool, but only applicable to the more educated/aware.

Like the UK, I doubt that the majority of voters in the USA think very deeply. Identity politics seem to hold sway on both sides of the Atlantic.