Iran: five British sailors detained by the Iranian navy

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by SepticNorman, Nov 30, 2009.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Link to this?

2. Pararegtom

Pararegtom LE Book Reviewer

3. That astute sub should be ready for live missile trials very shortly...guess the target any one?

4. your house hopefully

5. Now this is just getting silly. It's not as if they've got a yacht club for all the boats they've had off us over the last few years.

6. I bet they come back claiming they've been bummed too, fcuking rape walts!

7. FFS Yachties not matelots. Bet that doesn't stop the likes of Max F'ing Hastings. When he isn't pretending to be a woman on that shite programme on BBC1 every night, that is...

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

8. No !

Will no one think of the poor Ipods?

9. That's their problem. No imagination

Now if I was Armadinnerjacket, I'd be apples ME distributer along with Sun Seekers.

10. Wonder if they show a more steelier resolve than the last lot of captured sailors!

11. the_boy_syrup

the_boy_syrup LE Book Reviewer

Please no I can't take no more stories about my I pod got bummed and they fed me Kebabs

If they are members of a yaught club they are probably 5 posh tossers with floppy hair and white jumpers tied round their necks lets hope the Iranians shoot the no mark gap year tw4ts

12. TheIronDuke

TheIronDuke LE Book Reviewer

If the Iranians want to unload King Hamads boat, I'll go £450,000. Will swap for an empty mansion in Hampstead. And I'll replace the crews awesome freaking silver iPods.

The Iranians have nicked a boat off of the King of Bahrain? Its up there with Somali coast pensioner ex-bank manager tourists for me.

13. Well, I certainly hope they've got a steelier resolve than the RIR bods who surrendered to a bunch of Sierra Leonian child soldiers had! :D