Iran fires first space rocket

Discussion in 'Current Affairs, News and Analysis' started by Contrarian, Feb 25, 2007.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. BBC News

Those pesky Persian's do seem to be doing a lot of provocative posturing lately, don't they?

2. Hmmm, perhaps they've been watching events in North Korea and have decided that it's always better to start talks from a position of power! Let's be honest about it....N/K got all it wanted didn't it?

3. Nehustan

Nehustan On ROPs

I think Mr Dinnerjacket has designs on that flag on the moon, after all can't have the septics claiming sovereignty of the moon, even if its only a crescent occasionally...

4. But by reaching 'space' they mean the the end of the American Embassy carpark.

Not sure which one though. Pick any in the area.

5. did it have a Reliant Robin attached?

[​IMG]

6. Well,

If Top Gear can do it, why not Iran?

7. spike7451

spike7451 RIP

Maybe we can book Dubya & bLair free passage on the next one....

8. Nehustan

Nehustan On ROPs

Ok...speaking about Top Gear and flying...

A certain supermodel that one might find on the north side of a tree (did you see that? No way ARRSE is getting sued on my account) was once at a party with Mr Clarkson. The two sat in friendly conversation. Eventually said model enquires 'So Mr. Clarkson...what do you do?' The reply comes 'Oh I do Top Gear.' Suddenly demonstrably showing increased interest the model enquires 'Really....how much for a gram?'

9. Who the fcuk is Kate Lichen?

10. And probably more appropriate.

Who the fcuk is Jeremy Clarkson? Or at least who does he think he is?

11. Our birdfeeders are on the north side of the tree. Don't know her either.

12. Nehustan

Nehustan On ROPs

He's the guy who does top gear, and yet has no convictions for it. I do hear however he made an unsavoury MLLLAR comment about a dribbling hamster that many people found trangressed the limits of decency. They've obviously never been to ARRSE...