Iran fires first space rocket

not_finished_yet said:
BBC News

Those pesky Persian's do seem to be doing a lot of provocative posturing lately, don't they?
Hmmm, perhaps they've been watching events in North Korea and have decided that it's always better to start talks from a position of power! Let's be honest about it....N/K got all it wanted didn't it?

Nehustan

On ROPS
On ROPs
I think Mr Dinnerjacket has designs on that flag on the moon, after all can't have the septics claiming sovereignty of the moon, even if its only a crescent occasionally...

But by reaching 'space' they mean the the end of the American Embassy carpark.

Not sure which one though. Pick any in the area.

Well,

If Top Gear can do it, why not Iran?

Nehustan

On ROPS
On ROPs
Ok...speaking about Top Gear and flying...

A certain supermodel that one might find on the north side of a tree (did you see that? No way ARRSE is getting sued on my account) was once at a party with Mr Clarkson. The two sat in friendly conversation. Eventually said model enquires 'So Mr. Clarkson...what do you do?' The reply comes 'Oh I do Top Gear.' Suddenly demonstrably showing increased interest the model enquires 'Really....how much for a gram?'

Who the fcuk is Kate Lichen?

And probably more appropriate.

Who the fcuk is Jeremy Clarkson? Or at least who does he think he is?

Our birdfeeders are on the north side of the tree. Don't know her either.

Nehustan

On ROPS
On ROPs
He's the guy who does top gear, and yet has no convictions for it. I do hear however he made an unsavoury MLLLAR comment about a dribbling hamster that many people found trangressed the limits of decency. They've obviously never been to ARRSE...