IRAN ELECTIONS WERE RIGGED! POPE BENEDICT XVI SPEAKS OUT

Discussion in 'Current Affairs, News and Analysis' started by Doylie45, Jun 25, 2009.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Biped

Biped LE Book Reviewer

Yeah, well done him!

The Mullahs are going to say "You know, that Christian guy, telling us we're a bunch of liars has got a point though ain't he?"

2. Well if the Pope says it, it must be true...

3. Old Red Socks demonstrates Papal infallibility here once more.

I mean a state in the hands of an ultra-conservative leader appointed, undemocratically behind closed doors by a shady bunch of theocrats in funny hats. Throw in a kleptocratic Masonic lodge, the Mafia and a spot of stoat the baw and we'd obviously witness Satan's hand at work here.

4. Well, I look forward to regime change in the Vatican. Nice fibua weekend and get to see Rome on your stand-down. Winner!

5. Brilliant!

6. http://magisterobenedettoxvi.blogspot.com/2009/05/intervista-concessa-dal-papa-sullaereo.html

The Pope answer questions on a board of a plane during a flight to Jordan devoted to the situation with Christians on the Holly Land.

7. I wonder when the "Pope's Guide to Making Friends and Influencing People" will be published?

Short of Obama or the Israelie PM, it's hard to think of anyone who's opinion the Iranian's care LESS about than Papa Nazi. :roll:

8. Yeah but how many divisions does the pope have?

9. Careful, remember he's a German.

10. Excellent!