Iran calls for Gulf of Peace

Discussion in 'Current Affairs, News and Analysis' started by PartTimePongo, May 14, 2007.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. http://english.aljazeera.net/NR/exeres/FA9EB904-7553-4641-B715-C394D2CCF0F1.htm

2. Oh thats funny and no, don't tell me......pigs will fly and muslims will stop committing mass murder around the world...

Surely its a moot point what iran thinks or says it's going to be turned into glass by the IDF anytime soon.

3. ........to be replaced by Iranian ones?

4. I thought they were rather keener on an additional Piece of Gulf (namely the southern Iraqi oil reserves).

5. Biped

Biped LE Book Reviewer

Yes, I can see it now. All foreign troops leave the ME and and the result is no more Iran/Iraq wars, no more Kuwait invasions, no more surprise attacks against Israel, no more fighting in Gaza, no more bashing or oppression of the Kurds. After all, it was foreign troops that started all the other wars in the ME wasn't it?

6. Simple answer Iran, stop your Islamic fundamentalists operating in Iraq and Afghanistan and get on board with the remainder of the world and respect our way of life. If you need a reference just look at Oman, United Arab Emirates, Qatar, Bahrain,Kuwait and maybe, just maybe Saudi Arabia
    if they stop beheadings and amputations in the name of Sharia law.You have the riches to make your peole happy and prosperous but you won't look after the ordinary Iranian and give them the way of life they so look forward too with your Oil revenue at a all time high.Spend your money in making your country and the people better with hospitals schools,motorways,housing and get rid of the poverty in your country for once and for all.Maybe you will see that being at war with everyone does not mean that you are right and we in the west are wrong.