Iran, be afraid! Be very afraid!!

Do you still qualify for 72 virgins if killed during training! Pure class! Thank's for posting that, now when you going to come round and clean the diet coke of my monitor!!!

What the hell was with the pause and run away drill? - good drills that driver!

That second clip reminded me of Trumpton's slick mounting drills, right up to the point where they rolled the pickup.

cernunnos said:
Matty0001 said:
Iran also just tested out a new ground to ground long range missile. They must be able to engage targets 200 yards away now.
No! Not quite that far I'm afraid, see for yourself:

Raghead to grid
Impressive, how come the first bit is in good definition and at sea while the second bit is poor and looks like a V2 piling into land? Or am I reading too much into this?

CQMS said:
cernunnos said:
Matty0001 said:
Iran also just tested out a new ground to ground long range missile. They must be able to engage targets 200 yards away now.
No! Not quite that far I'm afraid, see for yourself:

Raghead to grid
Impressive, how come the first bit is in good definition and at sea while the second bit is poor and looks like a V2 piling into land? Or am I reading too much into this?
No you're not. It looks excatly like that!

OK boys and girls, who wants to go up against them with just UK assets, hmm? Clutching on to the US's shirt tails, I dare say the humour is appropriate. I doubt it in any other way.

And the second video isn't Iranian forces

Is that the Iranian Military Rapping Corps doing the music to the first clip :D Seems to be the official propaganda channel on Youtube.

The second one is much better. I was expecting them to all run into each other trying to get back into the pickup truck.