Iran arrests squirrels and charges them with spying

Discussion in 'The Intelligence Cell' started by Kaye, Jul 15, 2007.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Just found this on a news site. It seems THEY are now employing squirrels for target reconnaissance.

Police in Iran are reported to have taken 14 squirrels into custody
    because they are suspected of spying.

Britain's latest secret weapon?

The rodents were found near the Iranian border allegedly equipped with eavesdropping devices.

The reports have come from the official Islamic Republic News Agency (IRNA).

When asked about the confiscation of the spy squirrels, the national police chief said: "I have heard about it, but I do not have precise information."

The IRNA said that the squirrels were kitted out by foreign intelligence services - but they were captured two weeks ago by police officers.

Attached Files:

2. I've heard of Secret Squirrel, but this is taking the p1ss!

Coat on...waiting for taxi... :oops:
  3. I see the squirrel is wearing a maroon beret. I assume he passed P nut Company? :D

(where's my coat)
  4. I think he's a WALTnut. No wings on show, wrong cap badge and doesnt know how to wear a beret. If it wasnt for those pesky kids they would of got away with it Scooby

Edited to say You dont think a MOLE could be involved do you :?
  5. they could be right i seen that advert with the mission impossible music & used to watch secret squirrell (it really does make you wonder) :eek:
  6. I also hope the squirrels don't get paraded on tv, released with goodie bags and allowed to sell their stories to the rags. Now that would be nuts (sigh)...
  7. Might get a nice suit out of it though, it will only cost peanuts the amount of material theyll need.