• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

Iran and Germany

Iran proposes an alliance with Germany. He probably has been watching too many WW2 movies.

http://www.farsnews.com/English/newstext.php?nn=8506060558

Regrettably, the influence of the Zionists in the economy, media and some centers of political power has endangered interests of the European nations and has robbed them of many opportunities. The main alibi for this approach is the extortion they exact from the Holocaust.
It is sad to admit that Europe has lost a lot of its clout in global interactions and has not been able to face and overcome major challenges by relying on itself. This is, of course, understandable. The big powers outside of the continent intend to prove that Europe cannot rely on itself and do anything without their help and intervention.
The question is why did the victors of the war, especially England that had apparently such a strong sense of responsibility toward the survivors of the Holocaust not allow them to settle in their territory. Why did they force them to migrate to other people's land by launching a wave of anti-Semitism?

Simple these "Arabs" fancy Blondes so Angei baby is on his list.
john
Germany was always the Arabs friend. During WW I Germany did much properganda work in this part of the world with the aim of overthroughing British influence.
My German friend likes to tell of when he worked in Eygpt in the 60s, 'They loved us john and always asked why we never got there in 42.'

Yes and Mein Kampf is a best-seller over there.

"Pity you guys never got to finish that Final Solution thing, wanna give us advice on how to do it for you?"

Genocidal f***s merely lacking the wherewithal. Working on it, though.

I think that if Iran would propose an alliance with Venzuela, Venezuala would be a baddy as well.

I think that just because a country thinks they'd like a certain ally, it doesn't make that country bad or evil!

What would you say if Iran proposed that the USofA sided with them because of their excellent track record with native americans?!

me n bee said:
I think that if Iran would propose an alliance with Venzuela, Venezuala would be a baddy as well.

I think that just because a country thinks they'd like a certain ally, it doesn't make that country bad or evil!

What would you say if Iran proposed that the USofA sided with them because of their excellent track record with native americans?!
Iran's not wanting to exterminate Native Americans. They are looking to exterminate Jews. In Ahmedinejad's twisted little skull, the Germans are the "Go-To Guys" for such a project.

Besides, we Americans were never so scientific, industrious, business-like, or efficient at killing off the Native American, as the Germans were at killing Jews. Heck, we were downright sloppy about it, there are still Amerinds alive! You'd think we weren't serious about the project or something... :roll:

Latest Threads