IRA "Volunteer"

Discussion in 'The Intelligence Cell' started by Hantslad, Jan 30, 2008.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. I hope THEY made the cnut suffer, "shit we hit im' in both arms and legs 2039 times but all that training made us miss, honest"

2. Biped

Biped LE Book Reviewer

She's entitled, from her perspective to call her brother an IRA Volunteer, because that's how she see it. Fair enough.

WTF is the fcuking IRA supporting b!tch doing on a 'victims commission' panel FFS?

She's not a victim and her brother was not a victim either. Is the 'Victim's Commission' not about victims of terror and their families, on both sides of the divide? Having that bint on the commission is like having the wife of a British general on the commission. It's hardly going to help is it?

3. she may call herself a volunteer

but we all know she is a part of a criminal scum bag orgainsation

of psychopats and drug dealers.

most of the genuine victims of the troubles were caused by her

her dead brother and her dead brothers criminal mates

4. spike7451

spike7451 RIP

Well,"They" did need the target practice...

5. Strangely comes on the same day that it was announced that it was "illegal" for Hain to appoint 2 Orangemen to be members of the Parades Commision! So if you think only victims should be on the Victims Commision,then surely you would agree that only Orangemen should be on the Parades Commision?

6. Biped

Biped LE Book Reviewer

I'm rather surprised that Hain even considered such a thing - he supported the IRA and likes to sing rebel songs at football matches.

7. Glad to see the back of him,he should never have been an MP,never mind Secretary of State for N.I. as he is a republican.

8. Parliament is full of shitbags anyway. Does it really suprise anyone about Hain?

9. the_boy_syrup

the_boy_syrup LE Book Reviewer

Some wages though
    Nice work if you can get it

All four posts are full-time and receive a salary of £65,000

Given the money spent on Bloody Sunday enquiry and all this other sh1t no wonder everyone is saying that the province is on the up
    Sitting jawing on about who did what and who was worse off is getting to be very profitable for some people :x

10. The commissioners exchanged E mails on the matter and decided not to raise a Stink as then all their Pay and allowances may never be paid.
    john
    NGOs and the like are just jobs for the Boys.
    Lok how Paisley and Mcgunnis (Spelling) are now all Kissy, Kissy on the vast inflated legal earnings and expenses.

11. Oh for the good old days of shoot to kill eh lads?

Cheap, effective and good for morale...

Unless you were a murdering provo b*stard of course.

12. Dis-fukcing-gusting! :twisted:

PIRA Vol = murdering cowardly ba5stard/criminal
    Hope they all rot in hell...

The government yet again allow terrorists and their supporters to line their pockets while the real victims get slighted.

Its complete shite but that's the way its done these days so nothing surprising.

13. I always wondered about that name - "We have a Shoot to Kill policy". Perhaps it would have been better if we a "Shoot at the Fecker's Knackers' Policy" or a "Shoot to Frighten But Not Really Hurt Policy"

It doesn't really matter - at least the tw@t is in hell with the rest of the scumbags.

On the other hand I could be completely neutral and even handed about the whole thing - for £65K per annum. :twisted:

14. Or on the London Underground when the policy was adopted by the Met :twisted: