• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

IRA "Volunteer"

Biped

LE
Book Reviewer
#3
She's entitled, from her perspective to call her brother an IRA Volunteer, because that's how she see it. Fair enough.

WTF is the fcuking IRA supporting b!tch doing on a 'victims commission' panel FFS?

She's not a victim and her brother was not a victim either. Is the 'Victim's Commission' not about victims of terror and their families, on both sides of the divide? Having that bint on the commission is like having the wife of a British general on the commission. It's hardly going to help is it?
 
#4
she may call herself a volunteer

but we all know she is a part of a criminal scum bag orgainsation

of psychopats and drug dealers.


most of the genuine victims of the troubles were caused by her

her dead brother and her dead brothers criminal mates
 
#6
Strangely comes on the same day that it was announced that it was "illegal" for Hain to appoint 2 Orangemen to be members of the Parades Commision! So if you think only victims should be on the Victims Commision,then surely you would agree that only Orangemen should be on the Parades Commision?
 

Biped

LE
Book Reviewer
#7
Ulster-Brigade said:
Strangely comes on the same day that it was announced that it was "illegal" for Hain to appoint 2 Orangemen to be members of the Parades Commision! So if you think only victims should be on the Victims Commision,then surely you would agree that only Orangemen should be on the Parades Commision?
I'm rather surprised that Hain even considered such a thing - he supported the IRA and likes to sing rebel songs at football matches.
 

the_boy_syrup

LE
Book Reviewer
#10
Some wages though
Nice work if you can get it

All four posts are full-time and receive a salary of £65,000

Given the money spent on Bloody Sunday enquiry and all this other sh1t no wonder everyone is saying that the province is on the up
Sitting jawing on about who did what and who was worse off is getting to be very profitable for some people :x
 
#11
The commissioners exchanged E mails on the matter and decided not to raise a Stink as then all their Pay and allowances may never be paid.
john
NGOs and the like are just jobs for the Boys.
Lok how Paisley and Mcgunnis (Spelling) are now all Kissy, Kissy on the vast inflated legal earnings and expenses.
 
#12
Oh for the good old days of shoot to kill eh lads?

Cheap, effective and good for morale...

Unless you were a murdering provo b*stard of course.
 
#13
Dis-fukcing-gusting! :twisted:

PIRA Vol = murdering cowardly ba5stard/criminal
Hope they all rot in hell...

The government yet again allow terrorists and their supporters to line their pockets while the real victims get slighted.

Its complete shite but that's the way its done these days so nothing surprising.
 
#14
The_Cad said:
Oh for the good old days of shoot to kill eh lads?

Cheap, effective and good for morale...

Unless you were a murdering provo b*stard of course.
I always wondered about that name - "We have a Shoot to Kill policy". Perhaps it would have been better if we a "Shoot at the Fecker's Knackers' Policy" or a "Shoot to Frighten But Not Really Hurt Policy"

It doesn't really matter - at least the tw@t is in hell with the rest of the scumbags.

On the other hand I could be completely neutral and even handed about the whole thing - for £65K per annum. :twisted:
 
#15
The_Cad said:
Oh for the good old days of shoot to kill eh lads?

Cheap, effective and good for morale...

Unless you were a murdering provo b*stard of course.
Or on the London Underground when the policy was adopted by the Met :twisted:
 
#16
Biped said:
She's entitled, from her perspective to call her brother an IRA Volunteer, because that's how she see it. Fair enough.

WTF is the fcuking IRA supporting b!tch doing on a 'victims commission' panel FFS?

She's not a victim and her brother was not a victim either. Is the 'Victim's Commission' not about victims of terror and their families, on both sides of the divide? Having that bint on the commission is like having the wife of a British general on the commission. It's hardly going to help is it?
And when she gets pregnant, I hope one is white, one black and other Asian and let her explain that to her family . . . :wink:
 
#17
Needle_Point said:
The_Cad said:
Oh for the good old days of shoot to kill eh lads?

Cheap, effective and good for morale...

Unless you were a murdering provo b*stard of course.
Or on the London Underground when the policy was adopted by the Met :twisted:
Yea, that worked great. They killed an innocent man, ffs :roll:
 

Latest Threads