Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

IRA / Sein Fein loses legal case

Shame. Wouldn't have anything to do with Bliar no longer being El Presidente and being able to exercise influence so that his friends the non murdering Adams and McGuiness wouldn't ruin his legacy? Sorry I hate cynicism.

36thulster

Old-Salt
spike7451 said:
'Bouyt time too!!
The's been a few cases over here of late where the Assets Recovery Agency have siezed & sold property,cars & money from Loyalist Paramilitaries but I don't think they've done PIRA/SF yet.The's a girl,Lucy, in my work who lives off the Upper Falls (Finaghy Rd end,cant think of the name)
One of the locals boys she went to school with was Knee-capped a few weeks ago for Anti-Social behavior.
The was a case in the paper a few months ago of a lad,again from up Lucy's way who stood up to some yobbos.He was taken out & shot in th knees with a 9mil.Te damage was so severe,he lost his leg.SF apparently,condemmed the attack to the press but thats all they did.
I was once asked if SF know what the PIRA ect get up to.I answered yes,of course they do!
Same outfit,different tactics!

Probably good enough for him!!!

hedgie

War Hero
No High Court ruling can alter the fact that the IMC are unelected, are unrepresentative and operate entirely outside the Good Friday Agreement," he said.

That prick Murphy saud that.

Co incidentially I cant remember ever voting for the ira-

and those criminal sum bastarsd are STILL operating outside the GFA.

36thulster

Old-Salt
Tytus_Barnowl said:
Technocratic_Turbine said:
Is there ever a possibility that another armed struggle (likely through RIRA) can be waged if adequate funds were raised? IIRC the major players of RIRA who were the one with the bomb making expertise have been jailed. I believe even Michael McKevitt has asked RIRA to stand down. Is this simply history repeating itself where a lull occurs before another storm rages? Or has lasting peace finally toppled armed republicanism?

This will never be truly over. What has happened is that the controllers of the IRA have "grown fat" on the spoils of war. Their childrens legacy may not be such an easy ride. :( Terrorists do not "stand down" they just wait for the next opportunity.
PIRA were and still are probably the most experienced terror operators. How long is it going to be before they "sell" their skills in GB in order to raise a bit of cash. :(

Not totaly true, I personaly know of quite a few senior PIRA members who when they werent doing there dirty buisness, worked extremly hard either farming , building contracters etc. Maybe the urban units could live off illegal gains in the city, however the rural units tended to work to earn there cash.
Ok before someone brings up the name Slab, well what can i say, alot of people from both religions got wealthy with cross border smuggling.

36thulster

Old-Salt
hedgie said:
No High Court ruling can alter the fact that the IMC are unelected, are unrepresentative and operate entirely outside the Good Friday Agreement," he said.

That prick Murphy saud that.

Co incidentially I cant remember ever voting for the ira-

and those criminal sum bastarsd are STILL operating outside the GFA.

Perhaps you didnt. but you gotta remember wether you and i like it or not, Murphys party is the biggest nationalist/republican party in NI.

hedgie

War Hero
when they robbed the first bank and dealt the first drug deal

they lost the right to label themselves Republican or Nationalist

the ira are a criminal gang

sf are part of that criminal gang

Tytus_Barnowl said:
Is there ever a possibility that another armed struggle (likely through RIRA) can be waged if adequate funds were raised? IIRC the major players of RIRA who were the one with the bomb making expertise have been jailed. I believe even Michael McKevitt has asked RIRA to stand down. Is this simply history repeating itself where a lull occurs before another storm rages? Or has lasting peace finally toppled armed republicanism?

This will never be truly over. What has happened is that the controllers of the IRA have "grown fat" on the spoils of war. Their childrens legacy may not be such an easy ride. :( Terrorists do not "stand down" they just wait for the next opportunity.
PIRA were and still are probably the most experienced terror operators. How long is it going to be before they "sell" their skills in GB in order to raise a bit of cash. :(

God forbid (both sides are religious) but could it ever be conceivable we'd see a RIRA/32CSM and Islamist hybrid? Purely for the sake of convenience and a shared enemy?

T-T don't confuse *IRA activity with religion. It never was; it just so happens that most (not all) of the Republican side happened to be RC.

And no, the feckers are still in the background, kneecapping people etc.

They are murdering scum (as are the Loyalist Paramilitaries).