IRA Raids Businessman Admits Links

Discussion in 'Current Affairs, News and Analysis' started by MOD_Oracle, Oct 10, 2005.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Not the old "I didn't know anything guv" opt out? Any border 'farmer' who can afford to invest in millions worth of property should have set alarm bells ringing at the very least. He's either compliant, or greedy enough to not ask too many questions.

2. POCA his ass I say - that's what it's there for!

3. I think what wound me up the most about this is the pictures on the news of one of the homes that the police raided. It was a big bloody luxury mansion with a ferrari or something in the garage - and this weasel lives in the lap of luxury in a city where the people are no strangers to PIRA attacks.
    Personally, I'm made up that they're finally going after Slab and all his cronies, and I hope they take them for every penny they've got, but I'm not confident.

4. Dream on SN. They have so much dosh that they can buy their way out of trouble!!

5. I know what you mean lard, loads of money. At the end of the day if they go after him with everything they could at least damage his EMPIRE. Try and fcuk him over step by step. We must have enough on old pattrick now.

6. "unjustly vilified"
    Luv the terminology. Dose business with the Family of the COS of PIRA and now is 'unjustly vilified'
    Oh poor Diddums
    Hope he rots in hell withe the Barstewards
    john