IQ

Discussion in 'The ARRSE Hole' started by scotscop, Apr 27, 2004.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. "Your Intellectual Type is Insightful Linguist. This means you are highly intelligent and have the natural fluency of a writer and the visual and spatial strengths of an artist. Those skills contribute to your creative and expressive mind. And that's just some of what we know about you from your test results"

:D

Take the IQ test

2. 137, thicky :wink:

3. Oh dear...Microsoft here we come! :D

The Ultimate Personality Test (also on that site) said:

Bill Gates AND a Politician...in the same day!! :D

I looked into my Perfect Job:

4. yeah right!!

5. Congratulations, BFG!
    Your IQ score is 136

This number is based on a scientific formula that compares how many questions you answered correctly on the Classic IQ Test relative to others.

Your Intellectual Type is Facts Curator. This means you are highly intelligent and have picked up an impressive and unique collection of facts and figures over the years. You've got a remarkable vocabulary and exceptional math skills — which puts you in the same class as brainiacs like Bill Gates. And that's just some of what we know about you from your test results.

6. 126.......I could be a petrol pump attendant with that 8O

7. Like I can predict the pattern that the 13 empty Stella cans will be in once I have finished drinking them all.

What a load of b0llocks :D

8. I just did it again and only got 135. Do you drop 7 IQ points for every can consumed?

If so, I will have the intelligence of a matelot by 11 oclock

9. Congratulations, cait!
    Your IQ score is 129

This number is based on a scientific formula that compares how many questions you answered correctly on the Classic IQ Test relative to others.

Your Intellectual Type is Insightful Linguist. This means you are highly intelligent and have the natural fluency of a writer and the visual and spatial strengths of an artist. Those skills contribute to your creative and expressive mind. And that's just some of what we know about you from your test results.

Respectable i guess :? :D

11. 122 .. on 6 stellas is that good ??

12. "Your IQ score is 127

We also compared your answers with others who have taken the test, and according to the sorts of questions you got correct, we can tell your Intellectual Type is Visual Mathematician.

This means you are gifted at spotting patterns — both in pictures and in numbers. These talents combined with your overall high intelligence make you good at understanding the big picture, which is why people trust your instincts and turn to you for direction — especially in the workplace. And that's just some of what we know about you from your test results. "

Ummm, am i a dumbarse then or not? Anyone know the national average?

13. Your Intellectual Type is Word Warrior. This means you have exceptional verbal skills. You can easily make sense of complex issues and take an unusually creative approach to solving problems. Your strengths also make you a visionary. Even without trying you're able to come up with lots of new and creative ideas. And that's just a small part of what we know about you from your test results.

:lol:

14. 133

"Your Intellectual Type is Insightful Linguist. This means you are highly intelligent and have the natural fluency of a writer and the visual and spatial strengths of an artist. Those skills contribute to your creative and expressive mind. And that's just some of what we know about you from your test results"

They forgot the rider - "Pay us lots of money and we will tell you the same thing but rephrased"

15. 37

We also compared your answers with others who have taken the test, and according to the sorts of questions you got correct (all 2 of them), we can tell your Intellectual Type is ‘Annoying Tw*t.

This means that years of inbreeding in your family have left you somewhat bereft of brain cells. You probably have no chin, a set of teeth that would do Red Rum proud and have an inordinate capability for pissing people off with inane questions and self-righteous claptrap. And that's just a small part of what we know about you from your test results.

i think they have hit the nail on the head there then

ClG