Ipswich Jokes

Heard these two today, anyone got any to add?

What's the difference between the Ipswich seriak killer and Mr Kipling?
Mr Kipling puts 6 tarts in a box.

It's a good thing Ipswich play football and not rugby; I heard they're five hookers down

A senior psychologist was heard to say "this man may be acting on bad advice from his mother"-she may have said to him-"Look son if a woman doesn't satisfy you then ditch her move on and find someone else" :)

PartTimePongo said:
No need. It's already in the Guardian.

Oh no! Quick, upturn the furniture and nail crooked bits of wood against the windows!!!!!

Delete ALL the threads that are in no way serious therefore disguising the fact this is a Mil website for mil personel.

Can I suggest a fake moustache for the site as an impromtu disguise? Maybe a hat of some description??

PS Suprised youre not in chat dribbling over the females, PTP.

Oh, you are. :roll:

PartTimePongo said:
No need. It's already in the Guardian.
Cheap shot from the guardian - the two I posted were told to me by Suffolk locals who had absolutely no connection with the military whatsoever.

A quick google search finds these jokes (the majority at least) on forums across the net.

We don't force people to come here, we don't force people to read the forums; if they don't like it they can fcuk off. Right?

Just to make myself totally clear; very very poor journalism on the part of the Guardian... again...

Why have the lefties been complaining about some jokes? link please
anyway another one to mortify the sandle wearing c0ck jockys

Police are urging anyone in Ipswich who wants sex with a prostitute before christmas to hurry up while stocks last. :D

Latest Threads