Ipods/trains and shite headphones.

#1
I'm on a train from Chippenham to Portsmouth, nice quiet journey all the way to Salisbury, then some 'tard gets on with his Ipod on full blast, it's not even the normal tsing tsing tsing, i can actually hear the thrash metal or whatever he's listening to.

How shall i kill him?
 
#3
Wait for a tunnel, then strangle him with the headphone leads and sit back down again before daylight returns to the carriage, as if nothing had happened.
 
#4
I miss the slam door trains. They were great for forcibly ejecting anti social scum, or at least grabbing the fcuking thing from them and hurling it out the pull down window
 
#7
It's gone now, replaced by two chatty asian gentlemen who haven't heard of hankies and insist on sucking the snot out of their noses back into their throats every 5 seconds.
 
#8
walt_of_the_walts said:
I miss the slam door trains. They were great for forcibly ejecting anti social scum, or at least grabbing the fcuking thing from them and hurling it out the pull down window
My big sister did that to my walkman in the late 80's :cry:
 
P

PrinceAlbert

Guest
#10
Mitch99 said:
It's gone now, replaced by two chatty asian gentlemen who haven't heard of hankies and insist on sucking the snot out of their noses back into their throats every 5 seconds.
Get a life you miserable cnut.
 
#11
This thread sucks. cvnts with ipods and sniffy asains..... The last time I was on a train journey to Peterborough some bird rushed through in a very short black mack, fishnet stockings, high heels and nothing else. There is nothing like seeing a bare bottom in First Class!
 
#12
LordVonHarley said:
walt_of_the_walts said:
I miss the slam door trains. They were great for forcibly ejecting anti social scum, or at least grabbing the fcuking thing from them and hurling it out the pull down window
My big sister did that to my walkman in the late 80's :cry:
Were you still wearing it at the time :?: It would explain a few things. :D How old is your big sis :?:
 
#13
Monty417 said:
LordVonHarley said:
walt_of_the_walts said:
I miss the slam door trains. They were great for forcibly ejecting anti social scum, or at least grabbing the fcuking thing from them and hurling it out the pull down window
My big sister did that to my walkman in the late 80's :cry:
Were you still wearing it at the time :?: It would explain a few things. :D How old is your big sis :?:
All I was left with was the headphones. I was being a right little annoying sh1t to her.
My loving sister has also smashed me around the head with a mallet when I was a kid. I broke her hoola hoop.
 
#14
LordVonHarley said:
This thread sucks. cvnts with ipods and sniffy asains..... The last time I was on a train journey to Peterborough some bird rushed through in a very short black mack, fishnet stockings, high heels and nothing else. There is nothing like seeing a bare bottom in First Class!
You get a much better standard of journey in 1st class :)
 
#15
LordVonHarley said:
I broke her hoola hoop.
So many jokes, so little time.
:D
 
#16
All I was left with was the headphones. I was being a right little annoying sh1t to her.
My loving sister has also smashed me around the head with a mallet when I was a kid. I broke her hoola hoop.[/quote]

oh dear the words "sister", "broke" and "hoop" in the same sentence, This is going to be unpleasant isn't it????
 
#17
Fecking kids/Stanies/Dole Scroungers in Woking library.... how do I kill them? They're noisy, smelly and the library is used as a dumping ground on a Saturday morning by parents who have gone shopping. If I have to listen to the overspill of a Bollywood flick once more it will be a feckin massacre :x
 
#20
My loving sister has also smashed me around the head with a mallet when I was a kid. I broke her hoola hoop.
My heart has broken at the thought of your sisters broken hoop
 
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
angelface The NAAFI Bar 7
Muckster The NAAFI Bar 12
HVM_Boy The Intelligence Cell 18

Similar threads

Latest Threads

Top