Ipods/trains and shite headphones.

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by Mitch99, Oct 7, 2009.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. I'm on a train from Chippenham to Portsmouth, nice quiet journey all the way to Salisbury, then some 'tard gets on with his Ipod on full blast, it's not even the normal tsing tsing tsing, i can actually hear the thrash metal or whatever he's listening to.

How shall i kill him?

2. You cant kill him for having good taste :D

3. Wait for a tunnel, then strangle him with the headphone leads and sit back down again before daylight returns to the carriage, as if nothing had happened.

4. I miss the slam door trains. They were great for forcibly ejecting anti social scum, or at least grabbing the fcuking thing from them and hurling it out the pull down window

5. Is it you? :x

6. No .Dont do public transport ;its full of intolerant fcukers :D

7. It's gone now, replaced by two chatty asian gentlemen who haven't heard of hankies and insist on sucking the snot out of their noses back into their throats every 5 seconds.

8. My big sister did that to my walkman in the late 80's :cry:

9. Small pair of nail scissors??? :)

10. Get a life you miserable cnut.

11. This thread sucks. cvnts with ipods and sniffy asains..... The last time I was on a train journey to Peterborough some bird rushed through in a very short black mack, fishnet stockings, high heels and nothing else. There is nothing like seeing a bare bottom in First Class!

12. Were you still wearing it at the time :?: It would explain a few things. :D How old is your big sis :?:

13. All I was left with was the headphones. I was being a right little annoying sh1t to her.
    My loving sister has also smashed me around the head with a mallet when I was a kid. I broke her hoola hoop.

14. You get a much better standard of journey in 1st class :)

15. So many jokes, so little time.
    :D