IPOD video £25 ?

Discussion in 'The ARRSE Hole' started by polar69, Feb 14, 2007.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Some dodgy T&C's in there that they wouldn't get away with if the product is dodgy and you pushed the matter.

Shame they're only 1Gb I would have bought one, I need a new Ipod
  2. Cant see e bay due to IGS nazi's but I see the 1GB nano in the address, that could be about right. I got a 30Gb video ipod from Canada for £150. 30-40 quid cheaper than UK prices. Best thing Ive ever bought as well.
  3. for those who do not have eyes to see

Its a 1gb video nano on ebay on buy it now at £25 quid or so £5 delivery
  4. gggrrr Polar, I was just getting over my ebay addiction and now I have started again. I'll bet any money I have probably bought an Ipod and loads more random crap I can't afford by the end of the day.
  5. Not real. It says nano style rather than nano.

Real nanos look like this:
    iPod nano

If something looks too good to be true......
  6. Everyone knows nano's are for girls.....Borat says so :numberone:
  7. I wondered why it said it was made by Samsung. It's only a brand difference though, can't see there being much difference in the quality of the product.
  8. Are you mad? Personally I think you get what you pay for, I love my Nano!!

Edited for being a mong
  9. It is not made by Samsung. It just uses Samsung flash memory and they churn them out by the million.

It is a cheap iPod nano clone knocked up with bits & pieces from various makers. Coupled with the well iffy T&C no barge pole is long enough.
  10. You get what you pay for. I purchased one of these on eBay (from a different user) last year. It looks like an iPOD nano but the difference is the screen and sound. Both are pants, and I mean, fcuking pants. The sound is ‘tinney’ and the display is pathetic. I paid £30 in all and after a few days it got launched by my right foot over the back wall. I’ve now got an iPOD video and the difference is well worth the extra moolah. If you like your music, don’t purchase cheap sh*te.
  11. That's a fake Chinese iPod Nano, I wouldn't get it looks like a waste of money.