• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

Ipod update

Filbert Fox said:
where can I get films for my ipod?
Use a programme (I use something like 99bytes or something like that) that converts dvd to ipod/psp movie format. Transfer from pc to ipod/psp and Robert is your mothers brother

Thanks Quicktime and Itunes updated yesterday. But haven't put the ipod to update since so lucky i saw this. Do you no what it does etc... Restoring not work?

No restore doesnt work because it restores to the new firmware. It doesnt rollback to full factory settings (no i cant understand why either)

After 3 phone calls and 1 1/2 hours on the phone I am still nowhere nearer getting it sorted so will probably return it. all i want is the file to rollback the firmware but they will not give me it.

Never ever but Apple, they are shite.

And if you do have an ipod never update without checking online for problems.

Latest Threads