IPOD help needed

Discussion in 'The ARRSE Hole' started by no1cares, Jul 26, 2006.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. My Ipod Mini has decided to pack in. The battery lasts 20 seconds even when fully charged. The manufacturers tell me I need to re-install the software. Problem is I have 5GB of songs which are not stored on any 1 particular computer - yes I used my mates computers to build my playlists. Is there a tried and tested method where i can 'move' all the songs from my Ipod back onto my Itunes so I can re-install relevant software??

Thanks in advance
  2. I'm sure you can redownload 'The Best of ABBA' and 'The Goombay Dance Bands Greatest Hits' quickly and easily. I'm guessing 'At Home With Librace' will be the tricky one to get hold of. Ask mdn, he has all his work.
  3. haven't read a positive post from you yet. always some sarcy comment.
  4. Me? Sarcastic? Noooo.

5. He doesn't stop posting comments about mongs either. Can't get enough of 'em, he loves the mong.
  6. Do you actually have a problem? Doesn't the USB cable over-ride the batteries while, at the same time, allowing you to download your music?

Perhaps you're worrying too early?
  7. Don't knock mongs. It's my aspiration to be one eventually. All that ice-cream and all those balloons (drools)
  8. heh Ipods , if your battery aint holding charge anymore it means the battery is fecked and you will need to shell out for a new battery for it , i dunno if its covered underwarrenty as on the apple website it does say that can only do so many charges. if its under the year take it back towhere you buaght it with your receipt they should change it out for you or send it off for repair.

it funny i work for currys.digital and the ammount of Ipods i see back every day its crazy probily atleast 10 aday more then any other mp3 player . weekends are always fun for ipod exchanges !

PM me if you have anymore questions
  9. Its fine whilst plugged into the computer but when i decide to go to the gym, 20 secs is all i get.
  10. So transfer the songs to the computer while it's plugged into it. It's the easiest way. :roll:
  11. Its not as simple as that otherwise i wouldn't have raised the question. :)
  12. Shouldn't reveal your identity on here Flash.