• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

iPhone Walt App

An iPhone Walt Photo App :| Whatever next?

FakePhoto is a picture mixing application allowing you to fit your face or friends faces onto images of tough soldiers world-wide. It is the only application that works both with color and Black and white Images with outstanding results.
The result Images can be send directly by email, or saved in your device's Photo-Album for any other use (For example Facebook, Profiles, Avatars and such).
App Store - FakePhoto - Military Edition

Great reviews... :|

Customer Reviews

Scotty

by Unhappy chapAbsolute nonsense, Ive got loads of photo changing apps and this is unusable!! worst app I've ever downloaded!! should be free, it's so bad I wouldn't even use it if free, just wasted 60p and deleted within 5 mins

Fake Photo

by theodore SkordisExcellent App I just love it,Please add more images Especialy British,thank you Chaps!

Crap

by Gazzy BAbsolute total CRAP

mzl.gixwqobf.320x480-75.jpg

It's harmless fun........that is all. I've got more important things to worry about.

It's for kids who want to pretend they're squaddies etc. Man up.

BuggerAll

LE
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
I'm quite tempted to stick my ageing face on pictures of me as a young hero or does it only work on pictures they select?

Latest Threads