• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

iPhone Users - ARRSE Application Testers Wanted!

As I think I may have mentioned before, we're in the process of having an ARRSE App for iPhone created by an external team. Unfortunately neither GCO or myself have easy access to one (we both have Android phones) so are unable to get any testing done. To that end we'd like someone who has an iPhone and is willing to give us feedback to assist with some testing.

Ideally the willing volunteer should already have used the Tapatalk App as it will be very similar to that. If you're interested in helping us out then pse drop me a Private Message with the UID of your iPhone. This link will tell you how to find it.

TIA

Not until we get a lot richer and/or more people use Android than iPhone!

I've personally coughed up the $2.99 for the Tapatalk App which does pretty much everything you want and is generally all round awesome for ARRSE on the move!

Am I doing something "odd" as I cannot get taptalk to show me "new threads" that i have interest in and ignore those I've not marked follow. Must be bone.

Am I doing something "odd" as I cannot get taptalk to show me "new threads" that i have interest in and ignore those I've not marked follow. Must be bone.
I find that under favorites/topics there are all the threads I've created, responded or subscribed to, is that what you are after?

P.s I know it is the US spelling of favourites....

Sent using Tapatalk from my phone

It is really frustrating at the moment as we're waiting for Apple to authorise our App store. Once this is done you'll be able to download the trial ARRSE App before we release it to the general public! Unfortunately there is nothing we can do to hurry Apple ......

P

PrinceAlbert

It is really frustrating at the moment as we're waiting for Apple to authorise our App store. Once this is done you'll be able to download the trial ARRSE App before we release it to the general public! Unfortunately there is nothing we can do to hurry Apple ......
Good ol' Apple ;) How come I can access it on Tapatalk?

Glad to hear that people are getting on ok with Tapatalk. We've just had the first draft of the iPhone App back and are currently testing it. A bit later than we'd hoped but at least progress is being made.

And for Cow, the app shows all unread posts since you last visit so basically yes to your question

P

PrinceAlbert

So far, so good. The Arrse app was very easy to install, took 5 mins. A flid can do it. Looks like tapatalk, will keep testing to see what I can break.

Any objectives?

Glad to hear that you're found it ok so far. The final version should be available from the itunes store so should be even easier to install.

Things for you to check/do pse:

1. Make sure that everything works as it should I.e test all functionality for reading, posting, pms, etc

2. Post some screen shots pse. Particularly keen to see the icon and splash screen!

The quicker this is done then the quicker it will be on general issue.

Ta

Sent using Tapatalk from my phone

Users Online should now be fixed. The splash screen should flash up for a short period of time after you start the ARRSE app - hopefully a full picture of Mr MH?

Latest Threads