iPhone released in UK!

Discussion in 'The Intelligence Cell' started by Taz_786, Nov 9, 2007.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. So how much did you pay for it then?
  2. Hmmm.. wonder if he'll still love it when he gets mugged for it or finds out it's a crap in comparison to its rivals?
    I hate apple as a company; I'd rather have a monopoly on OS's than a monopoly on hardware, and the only people who buy the stuff in my experiance are fanboy's who buy it because its 'cool'.
  3. I bet you found that when you googled "phone sex" didn't you!
  4. Nehustan

Nehustan On ROPs

Taz????? Been meaning to ask you, what's your avatar???

5. Load of SH T if you ask me. Apple CRA
  6. Emperor's new clothes from Apple once again. A triumph of marketing over engineering.

Pish, and horrendously overpriced pish at that.

This is my rather bashed phone:

£30 brand new and does all the stuff the iphone does, and some stuff it does not.

Attached Files:

7. Nehustan

Nehustan On ROPs

This is the mobile I have....

It's a brick....but not an i-brick...
  8. not seen that since the 80s
  9. p.s. Im quite happy with mine too, Nokia N70 and don't feel the need to upgrade as it fulfills my needs just fine, Plays Music from my PC, spare back up Camera 2 meg Pixels, Calculator, alarm, connects to the internet as required, I can top using the net no need to go to shop for voucher oh and its a Phone. :D
  10. I just love the way people are suckered into paying ridiculous amounts of money for phone features they'll never actually use.

My phone has an address book, text messaging and an alarm. Who needs anything else?
  11. He'll be the first one to complain that he can't afford to pay his rent, or student fees, cos he's blown most of his money on a fcucking phone!!!

What a complete and utter C0CK!!
  12. LOL. Quite happy with mine thanks. Phone now connected to the house wifi network and have used it to make this post.

Have also loaded a couple of DVDs and sh"t loads of music onto it. Sorry, those of you that say that other phones do the same are wrong. However, it is expensive and not for everyone.

Taking cover. :D

13. I got ta ipone an is rally kool man , it has all , I meen all rounded edges, a meen dats a real life saver man , cool an that , fink an all dos kool birds looking to av a go wid ma i pone man kool an that all life savin devises man , I kan call ma mum an ask her all sorts of kool stuf like , how u doining an bring me a cup of tea an all sorts of kool stuf, like man real life saving stuff, Look at dos kool edges on the iphone real kool I live in Londoon an in da city like an all dos really kool city women a going to see how really kool I am wid ma like REALLY KOOOOL iphone , i already got my two mates on my ipone an I hope to ave like loads an loads of new mates when da see my new ipone an when I hav any like bovver at the club I kan kall all my mates an da can kum an help me an that , all I have to do now is figger out how switch theFecking thing on , like really ard all that figging out man.... :? :? :? :?
  14. Cool. I thought the iPhone was shite, but you've changed my mind.