• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

iPhone App

Z

Zarathustra

I've been having a few problems recently but as they've been intermittent I've not really been that bothered. I can't remember the exact message but next time it happens I'll post a screen picture.

I can't access the unseen celeb baps thread in the Naafi bar. All others are working fine. Have followed the suggestion of logging out and back in again, no joy. It's the same on tapatalk as well.

This is only happening on the apps, safari and Firefox are ok. Any suggestions, or should I try deleting the app and reloading it?

I can't access the unseen celeb baps thread in the Naafi bar. All others are working fine. Have followed the suggestion of logging out and back in again, no joy. It's the same on tapatalk as well.

This is only happening on the apps, safari and Firefox are ok. Any suggestions, or should I try deleting the app and reloading it?
I just checked mine and I can't see that thread either.

It comes up with "Unknown Error"

The good news is that I know what the problem is, the bad news is that I can't sort it from this location! Will get on the case at the weekend if GCO doesn't beat me to it ......

Can you confirm that you have the latest version of our app installed? Also logging out and back in again may cure it.

Failing that you'll need to take off all your clothes and run down the street proclaiming your love of ARRSE.

Pse let me know how you get on!

Latest Threads