• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

Iphone App Programming

wedge_cadman

War Hero
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Can anyone recommend a decent Application Software creator, I've tried appMakr but it doesn't really do what I want. Trying to create an App for the iphone.

Cheers

wedge_cadman

War Hero
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
cheers for that, though it looks to be the ideal software, I don't really want to pay $99 for something that may or may not work. Plus I'm running Vista not mac os

cheers for that, though it looks to be the ideal software, I don't really want to pay $99 for something that may or may not work. Plus I'm running Vista not mac os
There is a well known chap who operates across the web who will be able to supply your needs. A Mr. B. T. Torrent. The usual source of information can be your guide.

Z

Zarathustra

I've never tried it myself but there seems to be a few online programs that will allow you to develop iOS stuff without having to fork out for a Mac

Latest Threads