iPhone App Issues

I used to be able to view my most recent posts via Latest / Participated / and would see the different posts in order of posting them top - down.

Now I am getting all the threads in which I posted in albhabetical order (as oppose to posts), not very useful. Has this been changed, can I change this back?

Sent from my iPhone using da ARRSE app

Sorry, but neither BCO nor I have iphones, and to be really irritating Apple won't produce and emulator for windows or linux so I can't even run a mock up. Can anyone else shed any light on this?

Sorry, but neither BCO nor I have iphone
Quel horreur! I thought you guys was well rich and that! Thanks for any pointers out there.

I used to be able to view my most recent posts via Latest / Participated / and would see the different posts in order of posting them top - down.

Now I am getting all the threads in which I posted in albhabetical order (as oppose to posts), not very useful. Has this been changed, can I change this back?

Sent from my iPhone using da ARRSE app
Have you attempted to reinstall the app as no problems this end.

Not helpful i know but could be an isolated issue.

I don't use the app very often, so can't say if anything has changed. However, I can see no option for viewing my own posts in a thread, only (in latest > Participated) to view a thread from the most recent unread one. You can change that in More > Thread > Loading Behaviour but not to view your own posts, only "Latest", "First Unread", "Oldest" or "Always Ask Me" (as far as I can see). The First Unread option seems to make sense to me.

We will shortly publish a second iphone app from the same series as the new Android app. I'm trying to find a way to test it first. Maybe that will be an improvement.

Have you attempted to reinstall the app as no problems this end.

Not helpful i know but could be an isolated issue.

That did it, i feel like such a cock now! Anyone gonna blow me?

jarrod248

LE
Gallery Guru
Some odd things happen with the iphone app, generally turning it on and off works or a re-set. Yesterday i'd just got a white screen, re-set and it works fine.

Not the answer i expected from you J, but i can see that my preconceived prejudices about you were entirely misplaced. I feel dirty.