iPhone 8gb (old type)

Discussion in 'Classified Ads' started by Chosen_man76, Jul 24, 2008.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Have just upgraded to the 3G iPhone so have the old one going spare. Is 3 months old and has had a screen protector fitted since new and kept in a silicone case so is excellent condition. Comes with the box and all the accessories (charger, USB lead, ear phones and docking cradle). It has not been unlocked so will only work on O2, the bloke in the shop said it would work with PAYG SIM cards.

After £200 for this, I'll pay the postage.

2. You can buy them new for £169 nowadays.

3. Yes when you sign upto an 18 month contract. Obviously I'm not going to make you do that.

4. Ord_Sgt

Ord_Sgt RIP

You're kidding right? You can get a new one, without a contract, for $199. Just unlock it and bingo. An old 2G iPhone is pretty much worthless, you'll be lucky to get fifty quid for it, and you haven't even bothered to unlock it. Try googling ziphone and at least unlock the damn thing for use on any network. :oops:

5. I'll give you £40 for it

6. £42 :)

7. £42 and a bag of magic beans,

(anyone daft enough to buy 2 iphones in 3 months is bound to fall for the old bean trick)

8. Fair point, don't think I can beat the magic bean trick :(

9. £42 and a bag of Jelly beans. (at least jelly beans actually exist)

10. Well you'll be pleased to know it has just sold on ebay for £200, but I would be interested in some of those magic beans (only green or red ones) if you have any left to sell?

11. Ord_Sgt

Ord_Sgt RIP

'kin hell you did well there then, good drills.

12. Biped

Biped LE Book Reviewer

There's always a sucka out there - I'd have given you £43, some walkers crisps and a blow job from the Snail.

13. Do you really think £43 would have been enough of an incentive for part three of that 'offer'?